• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Who Am I?

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone could help me figure out my type. Everytime I take a personality test I get something different except for the I, I am a definate introvert. I usually get INFP, ISTJ, or INFJ...all three of these can describe me at certain times.

For instance, I am a definate INFP when I am in love. I have a hard time opening up at first and I fall in love pretty hard. It's very hard for me to get over my relationships and I take them very seriously. I take long breaks in between to get myself situated and back to "normal".

I am an ISTJ at work (as long as there is no crisis going on in my life). Right now I'm pretty stable, there is no drama going on in my life so I can see how I would test as that. I also feel as though I test as an ISTJ because I take adderall for ADD, which can make me a bit more structured and dependable.

I also see how I would be an INFJ because I cannot tolerate injustice at any time...it makes me livid. I can be confrontational if pushed to a point, but my arguments can be more emotional than factual.

If we go by cognitive factors I have an extremely strong Ni, Fi and Si (in that order) with a very limited Ti.

I feel in my heart that I am an INFP by looking at my history, I'm very emotionally sensitive but I put out a really tough front to outsiders to compensate for this.

Anyone have any ideas? Is more info needed?

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
I would suggest just reading and chatting with people on here for awhile. You will usually pick up similarities and contrasts that will help you determine you type. If your results are so confounded that you can test as either ISTJ or INFP then you probably need to take some time to understand the questions posed on the tests. There is a significant difference between an NF and SJ mentality.

Oh, and welcome. :)

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've taken this before here were my results:

Se 25.2 average
Si 31.6 good
Ne 27.6 average
Ni 41.4 excellent
Te 26.3 average
Ti 23.2 limited
Fe 28.7 average
Fi 35.6 good

lecky

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Kiddo, those were very useful sites...thank you!

It seems like I'm more of an INFP after reading those.