First 8910

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I agree with disregard. I guess that makes me a P.
    Well, yeah, you're an INFP, right?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Yeah, and I'm an ENFP.

When I talk sometimes I can sound super bulldozer and bossy like an ENTJ - I've made jokes about it in vent.

You seem to have quite a bit of Te, whatever your type is. I'd definitely say you also have Fi as opposed to Fe.
    I know you are an ENFP. INFPs and ENFPs can have many commonalities. Disregard just gives a vibe similar to that of you and orangeappled combined to me.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by teslashock View Post
    Yeah but a substantial portion of INFPs fall into this category, and it's something I've noticed in the vast majority of INFPs on the forum, thus the argument.
    I act radically different online than I do irl. Irl, it is hard to be verbally fluent in arguments. Online I can talk through my fingers and I can access my thinking in a direct way that seems impossible verbally.

IRL, few people around me know my feelings/thoughts on most anything. And I usually feel like trying to debate or argue with them is a waste of energy. Sometimes I feel compelled to speak out if something is important but it takes a lot of energy. I won't engage in deeper debate.

---------------------------

And yes, interacting at INFPgc had me doubting my type, deeply.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

ESTJ.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    I solemnly swear that I will go by whichever type y'all think I am.

I am not offering a poll, because I find verbal contribution more interesting.

So far, I'm rather sure that that I use Fi and Te, and that I'm an intuitive, but that's all that I've got.

INFP 8
    INTJ 3
    INFJ 2
    ENTJ 1

INFP I think.. I'm not certain but it seems that more than anything else. You try (too hard?) to be other things at time.. but the more... "warm" you.. when you relax and be yourself seems INFP.

MBTI
    INFP

Oh Geoff, you've always been one to try to knock me down.

Appreciate it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Pitseleh View Post
    From what I've seen of your posts, you seem like an hard-edged INFP. I think XNTJ seems a bit too forced on you... it doesn't come off natural to me. Your vibe is kind of like a combination of orangeappled and marmalade.sunrise.
    I'm a hard-edged INFP?

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I act radically different online than I do irl. Irl, it is hard to be verbally fluent in arguments. Online I can talk through my fingers and I can access my thinking in a direct way that seems impossible verbally.

IRL, few people around me know my feelings/thoughts on most anything. And I usually feel like trying to debate or argue with them is a waste of energy. Sometimes I feel compelled to speak out if something is important but it takes a lot of energy. I won't engage in deeper debate.

---------------------------

And yes, interacting at INFPgc had me doubting my type, deeply.
    Same here....I feel a similar difference between my online self & real life self. In some ways, I am more open online, and probably much more articulate with my thoughts.

As for INFPgc, I LOVED when new users would make dramatic first posts with subjects like "My soul is at odds with the world!". I'd be cringing & laughing at the same time because deep down I could see myself in it a bit (especially my teenage self, and many INFPgc posters were teens). You know later that person looked back at their post & cringed & laughed also. I think INFPgc was a big fat, anonymous venting ground for INFPs who stay bottled up in their offline life. It's the same reason I love Morrissey songs....the expression of one's own ridiculous feelings in a mocking tone because you know they've gotten out of proportion. I found INFPgc humorous & relatable in the same vein.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I'm a hard-edged INFP?
    Intellectual and not warm and fluffy (but definitely not cold either) like the INFP stereotype.

ThatGirl

ISTP