• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is this person?

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
- Normally quite casual and friendly, but does not laugh that much (often has deadpan humour)
- Somewhat introverted and independent, though she is fairly sociable. Doesn't need much praise and isn't too outwardly emotional.
- Thinks ahead of time (so I reckon she's a definite N atleast) and often comments on problems with the world and simple ways they could be fixed
- Quite lazy, but also quite smart
- Low attention span, doesn't look into things too deeply (well this is relative to me, and I tend to be a bit obsessive, so I might be unintentionally exaggerating)
- creative and intelligent, but doubts her ability and jokes about her failures.

So yeah, I was thinking INTJ, INTP, INFJ or INFP but I'm not really that sure. I'm probably not to good at defining types. I'm leaning towards T but still not sure. Her 'fixing the worlds problems caused by human stupidity' thing could just be a strong N.

What do you think?
So yeah,

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
- Normally quite casual and friendly, but does not laugh that much (often has deadpan humour)
- Somewhat introverted and independent,
though she is fairly sociable. Doesn't need much praise and isn't too outwardly emotional.
- Thinks ahead of time (so I reckon she's a definite N atleast) and often comments on problems with the world and simple ways they could be fixed

- Quite lazy, but also quite smart
- Low attention span, doesn't look into things too deeply (well this is relative to me, and I tend to be a bit obsessive, so I might be unintentionally exaggerating)
- creative and intelligent, but doubts her ability and jokes about her failures.

You've not given much, but the bolded parts seem INTJ to me. Whilest the non bolded parts seem INTP.

The italic parts says nothing about personality type.

The italic bolded part matches both INTJ and INTP

And the "Doesn't look into things to deeply is a subjective interpretation. Expecially with Introverts, I doubt you can truely measure just how deep she goes into things. She probably just doesn't share how deep. Also, she might just be interested in other things, rather then the things you wish to go deeply into.

Conclusion. I can't make an estimation based on the post you made. :p

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
Oh, yeah. I reckon she is kinda har to type. As for the not looking into things, I say this because she rarely remembers much about a topic or conversation after it's done and is surprised if I do this sort of thing. She says herself she has a low attention span for that sort of thing. But I don't know. It's hard to describe or quantify. Just trying to think of noteable traits.