• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Order of my functions

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I know my functions are Fi>Se>Si>Ne>Fe>Ni>Ti>Te.
The Si and Se do switch around, and run close. The list of types I relate to is very long, I went with ISFP because of my functions.
I do think if I wasn't, there is ISFJ, ESFP, ENFP, and sometimes I can relate to T's.

But the order of the functions don't exactly say ISFP.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well it's how you use your functions, not how strong they are. ISFPs will always be Fi Se Ni Te. That order there is just your strengths. It seems to clearly say you have a pronounced S, F, and P preference. Since your Se and Si are strong, Fi and Fe are both not too shabby, and you have Ne scoring high which also points to P.

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I know my functions are Fi>Se>Si>Ne>Fe>Ni>Ti>Te.
The Si and Se do switch around, and run close. The list of types I relate to is very long, I went with ISFP because of my functions.
I do think if I wasn't, there is ISFJ, ESFP, ENFP, and sometimes I can relate to T's.

But the order of the functions don't exactly say ISFP.

As long as you've got the first two in order, that's about all you can expect. I think it's the variation in the others that makes for our unique intra-type differences; among other things.

inebriato

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Is it normal for an ISFP to struggle a lot with personality typing?

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it normal for an ISFP to struggle a lot with personality typing?

We all struggle to a certain degree. It's because typology is a popular pastime without a lot of valid tests.