• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My friend :)

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
-He is very malleable, in that he'll adapt his personality to whatever people want him to be.
-Acts very extroverted, but to me it seems forced.
-Doesn't like when things or people around him change.
-Will say random/awkward statements to fill in moments of silence.
-He isn't especially emotional, but feels insulted very easily.
-He plans things ahead of time, but not as much as I do.
-His room is very plain. It has no decorations, posters or anything. The only thing in his room that is decorative is a cross above his bed.
-Needs to be complimented constantly.
- Has a more conservative approach to politics.
-Tries to be secretive (In my opinion not because he's actually secretive, but because he wants to look mysterious. lol)
-Very indecisive. In the past few years he wanted to be a cop, then EMT and now a vet technician.
-Always punctual.

Sorry, it's not much.

InfiniteIntrigue

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w2
Instinctual Variant
sp
I think he's definitely an F, but he would deny that forever. I don't know if I'd count him as an E, maybe a very shy E.

goodgrief

MBTI Type
INTJ
INFP I reckon. Ps are more likely to be indecisive and unsure of themselves and that F would be why he acts extraverted and needs affirmation. F might not be so strong, but not sure.