User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 58

  1. #31
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    8,694

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    Now, I've attempted to do this in one other thread, but I want to see if everyone else comes up with what i did... out of curiosity and bc he refused to take the test lol

    *He liked very few people. He was very, very, very critical.
    *He was very snobby about his parents wealth
    *He believed in the utmost conservative ideologies and would research them, read articles, and listen to talk radio to keep up to date all time
    *He believed shooting poor people was a good idea to get rid of poverty (his sense of humor for you)
    *He said the most important things to him were money and the red sox
    *He had his own fantasy baseball league... he only did it with himself
    *He was extremely secretive
    *Had a vicious temper, always knew how to hurt people
    *could be loving & silly in private
    *did not like public affection
    *Had a nervous break down after the break up & threatened suicide
    * majoring in finance/accounting
    *thought his views were the ONLY correct views
    *Impatient, arrogant, very quiet
    *always had his work done on time, hated people being late to class
    *did not get involved in many activities outside of school
    * hobbies involved: fantasy baseball, video games, golfing, and really liked visiting different cities
    *choose his college bc "It's in a city, lots of opportunities, its a cool place." and chose it VERY suddenly and it was against all the plans we made to go to school together.
    *and lastly... when he was 5 he would wear his mother's fancy church hat and demand everyone call him "Gabriella" when the hat was on. He still tells this story openly, laughing.


    so.... ? what are we thinking?

    Too unhealthy for typing. (to be honest with you)

  2. #32
    Senior Member gigi_xo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Too unhealthy for typing. (to be honest with you)
    he would disagree and say he was a very, very nice person.

    though honestly he used to throw the monopoly board across the room when losing and his mother told me this was how he was since a child.

    which type is most prone to temper tantrums out of the istj/isfj family?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

    Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%


    3w4

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post

    though honestly he used to throw the monopoly board across the room when losing and his mother told me this was how he was since a child.
    And I hope you realized that if he had done that since childhood and still hadn't learned to stop, that's probably his mother's fault.

    I don't know who is more prone to tantrums, honestly. I had a hell of time typing my ex (he also throws tantrums, among other things). I'm fairly certain he's eSFP, though I also considered eSTP and ENTJ. However, after serious thought (and talking with others) I realized that he's definitely using Fi, Se, and Te...which makes eSTP out of the question. ENTJ is unlikely because although he shares many of their traits (probably the NTJ shadow of SFP, and the fact that Se/Te is going to look a lot like Te/Se if Fi is immature in an ESFP or Ni is underdeveloped in an ENTJ) because he simply isn't goal-oriented enough.

    Antisocial one makes a point when he says it's more difficult to type unhealthy people, it really is.

  4. #34
    Senior Member gigi_xo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    And I hope you realized that if he had done that since childhood and still hadn't learned to stop, that's probably his mother's fault.

    I don't know who is more prone to tantrums, honestly. I had a hell of time typing my ex (he also throws tantrums, among other things). I'm fairly certain he's eSFP, though I also considered eSTP and ENTJ. However, after serious thought (and talking with others) I realized that he's definitely using Fi, Se, and Te...which makes eSTP out of the question. ENTJ is unlikely because although he shares many of their traits (probably the NTJ shadow of SFP, and the fact that Se/Te is going to look a lot like Te/Se if Fi is immature in an ESFP or Ni is underdeveloped in an ENTJ) because he simply isn't goal-oriented enough.

    Antisocial one makes a point when he says it's more difficult to type unhealthy people, it really is.
    why are exs/unhealthy people so hard to type? lol

    i could enneagram him fairly easily. a 1w9. very unhealthy.

    but mbti is harder in his case for some reason... i think Im going to go with

    IStJ

    the obsession with wealth (though not material possessions)
    the focus on watching sports and playing golf
    the inability to control fi
    the overwhelming Te when he was not personally upset
    the general lack of Ne
    the conviction he was always right, stubborn
    and the arrogance/belief most people were dumb/weak


    sound about right?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

    Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%


    3w4

  5. #35
    No Cigar Litvyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    why are exs/unhealthy people so hard to type? lol
    i could enneagram him fairly easily. a 1w9. very unhealthy.
    Enneagram considers the behaviour of extremely healthy and unhealthy specimen. MBTI doesn't. You can only guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    sound about right?
    Yeah.

  6. #36
    Senior Member gigi_xo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Litvyak View Post
    Enneagram considers the behaviour of extremely healthy and unhealthy specimen. MBTI doesn't. You can only guess.


    so for enneagram does he sound more 1w9 or 3w4 in people's opinion?

    haha, yes Im actually this curiousss
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

    Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%


    3w4

  7. #37
    Crazy Diamond Billy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    where are you in new england? totally random, I know but I'm from rhode island haha

    anyway, he just thought he was better than every one else for everythinggggg.

    are isfjs (unhealthy ones) known for being very rigid, stubborn and cold/not sympathetic?

    I dont know any isfjs IRL healthy or not tbh.


    Im in connecticut. The unhealthy ISFJs i know are extremely rigid and angry and not sympathetic.
    Ground control to Major Tom

  8. #38
    Senior Member gigi_xo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Im in connecticut. The unhealthy ISFJs i know are extremely rigid and angry and not sympathetic.
    are they impulsive and prone to temper tantrums perhaps?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

    Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%


    3w4

  9. #39
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    I was confident with ISTJ until I read that last part!

    Hahahahaa, he sounds like a complete douche with the exception of wearing and recalling the church hat incident.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  10. #40
    Senior Member gigi_xo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Posts
    384

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SillySapienne View Post
    I was confident with ISTJ until I read that last part!

    Hahahahaa, he sounds like a complete douche with the exception of wearing and recalling the church hat incident.
    ahahaha yes the church hat was the best part of him Little Gabriella!



    which part didnt sound istj? the hissy fits?
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

    Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%


    3w4

Similar Threads

  1. GUYS, I need help typing my manfriend!
    By Hotherym in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-12-2008, 11:34 PM
  2. Please help me type my boss
    By JustDave in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Anybody willing to help me type my teachers?
    By LordPwnage in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 03:28 AM
  4. help me type my father's dutch-irish hero
    By runvardh in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Help me type my ex please
    By Sahara in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO