User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Fecal McAngry View Post
    You are clearly not a T. Are you certain you're an extrovert?
    Out of the 10+ times I've taken MBTI tests, I came up as an I only once. I do think I'm an E, but a more private E at that. I talk easily with strangers, I have no problem expressing my thoughts and emotions (if anything people say I'm too expressive at times). Yet, I don't know how to explain feeling drained after going out/partying. I'm definitely more of a "pop a DVD in make some food and chill with a small group of friends" type of person than the life of a party. Very low maintenance. I figured, the reason why I don't like going out much is because I don't believe the kind of people you meet at parties are prospects for meaningful long term relationships/friendships. So I'd rather prefer staying in with a few of close friends.

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    do you LIKE being a leader? that would point more to enfj than enfp
    I can definitely be a strong driver in a group, freely contributing thoughts and ideas. And I could act like a leader if I wanted to. But in actuality, I would rather not be in charge because I do not like organizing meetings or maintaining communication among the group. I'm not organized in that way. I plan my day out in my mind mentally, or will do research about restaurants before heading over, but I am bad with writing timelines and schedules. Those are boring things best and I don't feel guilty at all leaving that function for the ESFJ in my group to take charge of, for example.

Come to think of it, my primary thinking function should probably be Ti instead of Te now that I examine a bit more closely with the Cognitive Processes chart. But I feel like I have equally balanced tendencies towards Fe and Fi, as well as Ne and Ni. I still can't get a concrete sense of difference between Se and Si, but I do have a pretty strong Si for sure.

I found the link to the cognitive processes test but I can't afford to pay :-(

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Check out the signiture...we're almost the same

I have tested INFP, INTP, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ (I think the only N I haven't tested is INTJ). It depends on the test and the day, but the results are always close to xNxx. I do however test most often as an ENFJ.

I can find bits of my personality in most N descriptions, ENFJ is probably the most accurate, although I still don't relate to a good bit of it. I just think of myself as an eNfj instead of an ENFJ. I am definitely pretty moderate in 3 of the 4 functions.

*shrug*
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post

I have tested INFP, INTP, ENFP, ENTJ, ENTP, INFJ (I think the only N I haven't tested is INTJ). It depends on the test and the day, but the results are always close to xNxx. I do however test most often as an ENFJ.

I can find bits of my personality in most N descriptions, ENFJ is probably the most accurate, although I still don't relate to a good bit of it. I just think of myself as an eNfj instead of an ENFJ. I am definitely pretty moderate in 3 of the 4 functions.

*shrug*
    whats funny is that you're an enneagram 2 (a very FJ friendly number). I would generally think that not feeling like a "fit" with 100% of a type comes down to enneagram differences...but apparently not, in your case .

That's my name biotch! JoSunshine's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNfj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    whats funny is that you're an enneagram 2 (a very FJ friendly number). I would generally think that not feeling like a "fit" with 100% of a type comes down to enneagram differences...but apparently not, in your case .
    Barely a 2, as well. 9...and I think 7 are very close (hard to remember...I have the breakdown posted somewhere...I just can't remember where ). It's mostly the manipulative, controling, need to be needed stuff that just does not ring true to me. And I think I am way more laid back than the ENFJ and type 2 descriptions...as well as in comparison to the ENFJ's I know. I think I am kind of like what the described ENFJ would be like if she was really, really high on pot
    "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. " - Dr. Seuss
    I can't spell...get over it

Slightly ENFJ, totally JoSunshine
    Extroverted (E) 52.5%........Introverted (I) 47.5%
    Intuitive (N) 65.63%..........Sensing (S) 34.38%
    Feeling (F) 55.56%............Thinking (T) 44.44%
    Judging (J) 51.43%............Perceiving (P) 48.57%

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by JoSunshine View Post

*shrug*
    Wow I'd really love to meet you in person! haha

So I just took the Cognitive Processes test, and the answer actually came out to be ENTP:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.7)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.7)
    average use

After a tweaking it for a bit more, it came out as ENFP as well.

Looks like I'm really leaning towards a P more at this point. I do notice I am very easily bored, often doesn't finish a pet project, etc.

What perplexes me is the T or F thing. I do find myself expressing care for people, constantly asking "hey, what's up, how are you?" but that could very well be because I grew up in Japan where customary formal greetings are an ESSENTIAL part of all interpersonal relationships.

I also notice that when my friends genuinely have a problem, all I can say is "aw I'm really sorry for you..." and then offer some objective advices. And I have always equated that with the ENFJ's "offering to help, genuinely care for other people" but at the same time, I cannot help but feel slightly superficial at my attempts. It's like, I'm solving a problem for others. I am interested in people and how people interact. But I do not make my friends' problems my own, if you will.. so that could be an argument against ENFP.

I do like to argue like one would typically find on the ENTP description, but I make sure I do not offend people when I do that. Again, this could be attributed to me growing up in a culture where harmony is valued above all else.

ahh. I wish I knew.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by lasdf23 View Post
    Wow I'd really love to meet you in person! haha

So I just took the Cognitive Processes test, and the answer actually came out to be ENTP:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ********************************* (33.7)
    good use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ********************* (21.2)
    limited use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ******************************************* (43.8)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************* (21.6)
    limited use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ************************** (26.1)
    average use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ****************************** (30.8)
    good use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************ (36.7)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ************************** (26.7)
    average use

After a tweaking it for a bit more, it came out as ENFP as well.

Looks like I'm really leaning towards a P more at this point. I do notice I am very easily bored, often doesn't finish a pet project, etc.

What perplexes me is the T or F thing. I do find myself expressing care for people, constantly asking "hey, what's up, how are you?" but that could very well be because I grew up in Japan where customary formal greetings are an ESSENTIAL part of all interpersonal relationships.

I also notice that when my friends genuinely have a problem, all I can say is "aw I'm really sorry for you..." and then offer some objective advices. And I have always equated that with the ENFJ's "offering to help, genuinely care for other people" but at the same time, I cannot help but feel slightly superficial at my attempts. It's like, I'm solving a problem for others. I am interested in people and how people interact. But I do not make my friends' problems my own, if you will.. so that could be an argument against ENFP.

I do like to argue like one would typically find on the ENTP description, but I make sure I do not offend people when I do that. Again, this could be attributed to me growing up in a culture where harmony is valued above all else.

ahh. I wish I knew.
    from looking at your numbers I still see ENFJ. If you were ENFP, we would expect you to have closer Ne and Ni, but instead we see high Fe and Fi. Ti is also way higher than Te...and Se is about the strength I'd expect in an ENXJ.

(on these sorts of tests, most people test very high in their combined 1 and 5, but not as high on their combined 2 and 6 functions for whatever their type is)

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

You'll find it much easier to type yourself when you stop ataching yourself to everything around you. You're hiding who you really are behind meaningless qualities, younger people are pretty well encouraged to do this by their friends and tv and everything, it's rediculous how many people fall into the trap.

Well, you're probably a perciever at the very least.
    5 3 9