• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Question me to determine My type?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Help or not: your choice.

IF do.

1. I'm an introvert and shy. Is it possible for an extrovert to stay indoors for a week?

2. I don't know about N or S. I know what they are but these dichotomies are so dependent on what comes to my mind which is consistently changing.

3. I generally hold people's feelings in great deal but I'm sometimes annoyed by "weakness" and sometimes accidentally hurt people's feelings which I later feel bad about.

4. decide quickly sometimes, i enjoy closure on subjects, I enjoy finishing video games so I won't have to go back but I'm very lazy and don't order people much. I ask them. I try to be organized because I know its helpful but naturally I don't organize myself. Sometimes I'm active sometimes i'm laid back.

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
1. I'm an introvert and shy. Is it possible for an extrovert to stay indoors for a week?

Yes, but it would impossible for an extrovert to feel as fulfilled in such an arrangement as in social contact.

Craft said:
2. I don't know about N or S. I know what they are but these dichotomies are so dependent on what comes to my mind which is consistently changing.

It's really quite simple. Are you one for abstract ideas and theories, or for concrete facts and details? What is your preference, or which do you think about more often?

Craft said:
3. I generally hold people's feelings in great deal but I'm sometimes annoyed by "weakness" and sometimes accidentally hurt people's feelings which I later feel bad about.

You seem to be a feeler based on that sentence, but it is not nearly enough to decide. Do you primarily make decisions based on feelings (either your own or concern for those of others), or on logical analysis?

Craft said:
4. decide quickly sometimes, i enjoy closure on subjects, I enjoy finishing video games so I won't have to go back but I'm very lazy and don't order people much. I ask them. I try to be organized because I know its helpful but naturally I don't organize myself. Sometimes I'm active sometimes i'm laid back.

A judger need not be bossy, and certain individual judgers can often be lazy (I, for one, am). You seem to be one, given that you do enjoy closure and a completed goal. How often do you decide quickly, as opposed to at great length?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, but it would impossible for an extrovert to feel as fulfilled in such an arrangement as in social contact.
depending on the topic, I'm either energized or not by social contact. I stay home a lot but I'm always eager to discuss things and meet new people.

It's really quite simple. Are you one for abstract ideas and theories, or for concrete facts and details?

It's not so simple. How can you not take interest in one if your interested in the other? Facts and Ideas are connected to each other. The way we use words has to be in the form of "fact" to be understood. Patterns can be found in numbers. I dislike long paragraphs and books. I enjoy talking about favorite shows but I also enjoy talking about innovative things.

Do you primarily make decisions based on feelings (either your own or concern for those of others), or on logical analysis? You seem to be a feeler based on that sentence, but it is not nearly enough to decide.
That highly depends. I like understanding things and when I'm in this mode, I prefer to decide on what's logical but people's feelings are also included in that solution.

A judger need not be bossy, and judgers can often be lazy (I, for one, am). You seem to be one, given that you do enjoy closure and a completed goal. How often do you decide quickly, as opposed to at great length?
I often miss homework but I've tried organizing myself and have done so effectively in a few weeks but one mistake made me left this method. I have a strange perfectionist attitude.

it depends on what you mean by "decide". I'm currently and speedily deciding to write this. I've decided to think about it and I've decided to continue breathing. We've decided to do so many but easily ignored things.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
You sound like me! I'm an ambivert...mostly introverted with a bit of extrovert for good measure :p I enjoy being a homebody, however, I do enjoy meeting people and helping people as well.

When you make decisions, do you often get advice from a trusted friend or two, or do you look inside for the answers? I mean overall throughout your life...not just what you did today. How about in your childhood?

Have you taken any MBTI tests yet? They are not always entirely accurate, but it may give you something to go from. Feel free to post your results here...

Good luck! :)

luna~

FeatheredFrenzy

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Are you one for abstract ideas and theories, or for concrete facts and details?

I would have trouble answering this too, not that he framed it wrong. How about this? Would you rather organize a desk drawer or think about the future?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Thank you everyone for the questions.

You sound like me! I'm an ambivert...mostly introverted with a bit of extrovert for good measure :p I enjoy being a homebody, however, I do enjoy meeting people and helping people as well.

When you make decisions, do you often get advice from a trusted friend or two, or do you look inside for the answers?
Both. Though, I guess i'm more independent and like searching inside more but that could be because I'm shy.

I mean overall throughout your life...not just what you did today. How about in your childhood?
I can't remember well. I remember just running around and playing.

Have you taken any MBTI tests yet? They are not always entirely accurate, but it may give you something to go from. Feel free to post your results here...
Where can i take one? Which site is recommended?

I would have trouble answering this too, not that he framed it wrong. How about this? Would you rather organize a desk drawer or think about the future?

I like being *fixed* but I also procrastinate too much. I'd rather move on to something else. But if organizing the desk drawer and thinking about the future were part of my job, I'd organize the desk drawer then think about the future. Um, but I also have the habit of not taking baths for a few weeks until the smell recognizable. But that's mainly because I don't view baths as important. I don't believe in laziness too. One can be idle depending on what he values.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
Do you feel you are more introverted than extroverted? Do you get energized from being around people in any situations? If you weren't shy, do you believe you would go to other's for advice or continue to look inside yourself?

Do you want a free MBTI test or one that will be more accurate but will include a fee? I have only done the free tests and you can search for "Free MBTi tests" and there will be several to choose from.

Good luck, keep at it! You're getting there :)

luna~

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Do you feel you are more introverted than extroverted? Do you get energized from being around people in any situations? If you weren't shy, do you believe you would go to other's for advice or continue to look inside yourself?
There are many people who I'm not shy with. I don't talk to them because they're not interesting to me. I want to enjoy talking to them but man its a boring effort. I've given up... I guess i'm introverted?

Do you want a free MBTI test or one that will be more accurate but will include a fee? I have only done the free tests and you can search for "Free MBTi tests" and there will be several to choose from.

I've done some and 9 out of 10, I got INTP. 1/10 INFP. I'm not convinced though. The profiles are not convincing and I might have a bias. Here's my recent one:

Introversion (I): 10
versus
Extroversion (E): 4

Sensing (S): 4
versus
Intuition (N): 7

Thinking (T): 10
versus
Feeling (F): 6

Judging (J): 2
versus
Perceiving (P): 36 (this doesn't make sense, I enjoy relaxation while working but I also enjoy closure.)

Good luck, keep at it! You're getting there :)

luna~

Aye, thanks.

lunalove

MBTI Type
ENF
Enneagram
6w5
Sounds like you're on the right track! ;) Do you feel more connected to one or another?

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sounds like you're on the right track! ;) Do you feel more connected to one or another?

Hard to tell. I don't even know myself. How can I identify from any of these?

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Hi Craft,

By the time I got to post #6, I had a strong feeling you were INFP. It seems to fit with what you have posted so far. INFP's are deep and spiritual people who know what's best for themselves in their lives. If indeed you are INFP, then here is a good link to learn more from: Portrait of an INFP

Hope this helps!

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hi Craft,

By the time I got to post #6, I had a strong feeling you were INFP. It seems to fit with what you have posted so far. INFP's are deep and spiritual people who know what's best for themselves in their lives.
Spiritual? I believe in some superstitions but I'm not so well-versed in that affair.

If indeed you are INFP, then here is a good link to learn more from: Portrait of an INFP

Hope this helps!

I'll quote what's me:

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves"

Ineed but.

Not me: "INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic."

I enjoy problems. I even play Sudoku, Chess, Strategic Games etc.

INTP:

No:

"INTPs value knowledge above all else." I value self-satisfaction of something I don't know yet...

"INTPs do not like to lead or control people. " I want to lead.

"don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions." The effects of it on others' condition is important.

Yes:

Not sure.

Thanks anyways.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INTP for sure, even before that test you posted.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, I just thought you would have decided for sure by now:

firstly, the sheer fact that you said the above is an INTP gesture, or at the very least Ti.

now, as for the evidence:

analysis, Ti style.

Perciever for sure.

depending on the topic, I'm either energized or not by social contact. I stay home a lot but I'm always eager to discuss things and meet new people.

Right here, you've just pinned yourself as an introvert.

It's not so simple. How can you not take interest in one if your interested in the other? Facts and Ideas are connected to each other. The way we use words has to be in the form of "fact" to be understood. Patterns can be found in numbers. I dislike long paragraphs and books. I enjoy talking about favorite shows but I also enjoy talking about innovative things.

That highly depends. I like understanding things and when I'm in this mode, I prefer to decide on what's logical but people's feelings are also included in that solution.

I often miss homework but I've tried organizing myself and have done so effectively in a few weeks but one mistake made me left this method. I have a strange perfectionist attitude.

everything here fits INTP perfectly. ;)

it depends on what you mean by "decide". I'm currently and speedily deciding to write this. I've decided to think about it and I've decided to continue breathing. We've decided to do so many but easily ignored things.

The way you write is the biggest give away, it shows exactly how you think.

1. you don't answer linearly => intuitive
2. highly analytical, always searching for the truth. => thinking, specifically the TP kind.
3. seeing as you are strongly TP, and describe yourself as a bit of an introvert, you must be an introvert, rather than a batshit crazy ENTP with a loud dose of Ne dominance.

It's hard to explain exactly how you think, I just recognize it. I know a few INTPs, I deal with them all the time, and I like the way they think, though often I find they have a completely different perspective, some believe in god, some see the glass as half full, etc. Just as all people do, mind you.

There's a bit of a chance that you're an INTJ, but I doubt it. If you're not sure, I'm certain someone can give you a really good way to differentiate the two types (or you could google it).

Also note that MBTI can't govern everything you do, think or decide. It just describes your general preferences very loosely. Think about probabilities, get the gist of your personality, don't look at it too closely. For example, you might behave like an introvert 75% of the time, and an extrovert 25%, this means that you are an introvert. Over time, you'll find yourself more confident in your self typing, just give it time and consideration.

Craft

Probably Most Brilliant
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Also note that MBTI can't govern everything you do, think or decide. It just describes your general preferences very loosely. Think about probabilities, get the gist of your personality, don't look at it too closely. For example, you might behave like an introvert 75% of the time, and an extrovert 25%, this means that you are an introvert.
This I have to remind myself consistently.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. These past few days have revealed to me this type's exclusive similarities to my personality, as oppose to the other types. I will type myself this. And as everything else, I will view it as not ultimate or possibly even entirely wrong. Use it as fact when it's useful and not when it's not useful.

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This I have to remind myself consistently.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. These past few days have revealed to me this type's exclusive similarities to my personality, as oppose to the other types. I will type myself this. And as everything else, I will view it as not ultimate or possibly even entirely wrong. Use it as fact when it's useful and not when it's not useful.

No probs,

That's pretty good. I find that it's dangerous to be absolutely certain of anything. If you're not certain, you'll be more aware of the alternatives. It's good for problem solving, that's for sure, it's just that people don't always think this way.

Quiet

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Spiritual? I believe in some superstitions but I'm not so well-versed in that affair.

I'll quote what's me:

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves"

Ineed but.

Not me: "INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic."

I enjoy problems. I even play Sudoku, Chess, Strategic Games etc.

INTP:

No:

"INTPs value knowledge above all else." I value self-satisfaction of something I don't know yet...

"INTPs do not like to lead or control people. " I want to lead.

"don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions." The effects of it on others' condition is important.

Yes:

Not sure.

Thanks anyways.

Good luck in your search for your type! I know it's a frustrating journey at times. It's tough to type someone without seeing them irl, so maybe you need to do some further research of type traits until you feel satisfied. :)