User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Hi Craft,

By the time I got to post #6, I had a strong feeling you were INFP. It seems to fit with what you have posted so far. INFP's are deep and spiritual people who know what's best for themselves in their lives. If indeed you are INFP, then here is a good link to learn more from: Portrait of an INFP

Hope this helps!

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    Hi Craft,

By the time I got to post #6, I had a strong feeling you were INFP. It seems to fit with what you have posted so far. INFP's are deep and spiritual people who know what's best for themselves in their lives.
    Spiritual? I believe in some superstitions but I'm not so well-versed in that affair.

If indeed you are INFP, then here is a good link to learn more from: Portrait of an INFP

Hope this helps!
    I'll quote what's me:

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves"

Ineed but.

Not me: "INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic."

I enjoy problems. I even play Sudoku, Chess, Strategic Games etc.

INTP:

No:

"INTPs value knowledge above all else." I value self-satisfaction of something I don't know yet...

"INTPs do not like to lead or control people. " I want to lead.

"don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions." The effects of it on others' condition is important.

Yes:

Not sure.

Thanks anyways.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

INTP for sure, even before that test you posted.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    INTP for sure, even before that test you posted.
    Argument without evidence is no argument.

Why?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

Okay, I just thought you would have decided for sure by now:

firstly, the sheer fact that you said the above is an INTP gesture, or at the very least Ti.

now, as for the evidence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Craft View Post
    2. I don't know about N or S. I know what they are but these dichotomies are so dependent on what comes to my mind which is consistently changing.

3. I generally hold people's feelings in great deal but I'm sometimes annoyed by "weakness" and sometimes accidentally hurt people's feelings which I later feel bad about.
    analysis, Ti style.

4. decide quickly sometimes, i enjoy closure on subjects, I enjoy finishing video games so I won't have to go back but I'm very lazy and don't order people much. I ask them. I try to be organized because I know its helpful but naturally I don't organize myself. Sometimes I'm active sometimes i'm laid back.
    Perciever for sure.

depending on the topic, I'm either energized or not by social contact. I stay home a lot but I'm always eager to discuss things and meet new people.
    Right here, you've just pinned yourself as an introvert.

It's not so simple. How can you not take interest in one if your interested in the other? Facts and Ideas are connected to each other. The way we use words has to be in the form of "fact" to be understood. Patterns can be found in numbers. I dislike long paragraphs and books. I enjoy talking about favorite shows but I also enjoy talking about innovative things.

That highly depends. I like understanding things and when I'm in this mode, I prefer to decide on what's logical but people's feelings are also included in that solution.

I often miss homework but I've tried organizing myself and have done so effectively in a few weeks but one mistake made me left this method. I have a strange perfectionist attitude.
    everything here fits INTP perfectly.

it depends on what you mean by "decide". I'm currently and speedily deciding to write this. I've decided to think about it and I've decided to continue breathing. We've decided to do so many but easily ignored things.
    The way you write is the biggest give away, it shows exactly how you think.

1. you don't answer linearly => intuitive
    2. highly analytical, always searching for the truth. => thinking, specifically the TP kind.
    3. seeing as you are strongly TP, and describe yourself as a bit of an introvert, you must be an introvert, rather than a batshit crazy ENTP with a loud dose of Ne dominance.

It's hard to explain exactly how you think, I just recognize it. I know a few INTPs, I deal with them all the time, and I like the way they think, though often I find they have a completely different perspective, some believe in god, some see the glass as half full, etc. Just as all people do, mind you.

There's a bit of a chance that you're an INTJ, but I doubt it. If you're not sure, I'm certain someone can give you a really good way to differentiate the two types (or you could google it).

Also note that MBTI can't govern everything you do, think or decide. It just describes your general preferences very loosely. Think about probabilities, get the gist of your personality, don't look at it too closely. For example, you might behave like an introvert 75% of the time, and an extrovert 25%, this means that you are an introvert. Over time, you'll find yourself more confident in your self typing, just give it time and consideration.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

Also note that MBTI can't govern everything you do, think or decide. It just describes your general preferences very loosely. Think about probabilities, get the gist of your personality, don't look at it too closely. For example, you might behave like an introvert 75% of the time, and an extrovert 25%, this means that you are an introvert.
    This I have to remind myself consistently.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. These past few days have revealed to me this type's exclusive similarities to my personality, as oppose to the other types. I will type myself this. And as everything else, I will view it as not ultimate or possibly even entirely wrong. Use it as fact when it's useful and not when it's not useful.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx

This I have to remind myself consistently.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. These past few days have revealed to me this type's exclusive similarities to my personality, as oppose to the other types. I will type myself this. And as everything else, I will view it as not ultimate or possibly even entirely wrong. Use it as fact when it's useful and not when it's not useful.
    No probs,

That's pretty good. I find that it's dangerous to be absolutely certain of anything. If you're not certain, you'll be more aware of the alternatives. It's good for problem solving, that's for sure, it's just that people don't always think this way.
    5 3 9

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Spiritual? I believe in some superstitions but I'm not so well-versed in that affair.

I'll quote what's me:

"INFPs, more than other iNtuitive Feeling types, are focused on making the world a better place for people. Their primary goal is to find out their meaning in life. What is their purpose? How can they best serve humanity in their lives? They are idealists and perfectionists, who drive themselves hard in their quest for achieving the goals they have identified for themselves"

Ineed but.

Not me: "INFPs do not like to deal with hard facts and logic."

I enjoy problems. I even play Sudoku, Chess, Strategic Games etc.

INTP:

No:

"INTPs value knowledge above all else." I value self-satisfaction of something I don't know yet...

"INTPs do not like to lead or control people. " I want to lead.

"don't understand the importance or relevance of applying subjective emotional considerations to decisions." The effects of it on others' condition is important.

Yes:

Not sure.

Thanks anyways.
    Good luck in your search for your type! I know it's a frustrating journey at times. It's tough to type someone without seeing them irl, so maybe you need to do some further research of type traits until you feel satisfied.