• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Desperate Housewives characters

D

Dali

Hey, it's cotton candy for the eyes. Every man's allowed a guilty pleasure. Stop looking at me like that.

Here's my take on the main characters' types.

Gabby - ESFP
Lynette - ENTJ
Bree - ESTJ
Susan - xSFP
Ms McCluskey - xxTJ (very hard to peg her down)
Carlos - ENTJ
Tom - xNFP
Mike - ISTP
Orson - ESFJ
The lawyer guy/Susan's ex-husband - ENTP
Julie - ANNOYING
Preston - ENTP
Carlos's hot niece - ESTP
Angie - ?

Have I nailed their types or what? :cheese:

EDIT: I just noticed that I posted this in the "What's My Type?" subforum. :doh:

Can a mod please move this to the relevant subforum?

Last edited:

eldarwen

lohengrin, I LOVE your analysis; Gaby and Ana (hot niece) especially resonates.

They are mostly spot on, me thinks. I would not have been able to come up with such an accurate analysis myself. Trust an ISFP to do that. Heh heh.

eldarwen

Actually your analysis of Susan scares me. I would project/categorize her as ESFP due to her constant need of approval from people around her, and behaving like a ditzy/annoying/dorky airhead in front of other people.

It reminded me of a particular time in my life when I was particularly distressed and unhappy. It corresponded so well with my shadow function - ESFP.

Hmm.. come to think of it, I retract my previous statement and propose Gaby to be ESTP. Cuz I didn't get the feeling that Gaby eased into the role of a runway model THAT naturally. IIRC, she was born into a poor Mexican family, and had VERY definite plans since young to get out of her cycle of poverty, and she sees modeling as the most obvious way out of her dire situation and "clawed" her way there. Modeling definitely did not come easy to her.

D

Dali

I just noticed that I posted this in the "What's My Type?" subforum. :doh:

Can a mod please move this to the relevant subforum?