• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vote on Walking tourist's type

Pick a type for Walking Tourist

• ISFP

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • ISTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

• ISFJ

• ENTP

• ENFP

• Other (please specify in a post)

• Total voters

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Here comes a quick word from my evil twin:
Vote now!!! I command you!!! Now, I say!!!:azdaja:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not voting unless I see some info, gimme data!

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
Here is some data for King-of-Despair:

1.from Vagrant Farce's short test: "This time, I got istp. I still don't see myself as a "t" but this is the second time in a row...
I feel more torn between avoiding "expected" interpretations, and simply accepting the surface details for what they are.
Comment: This feels accurate for me because I don't like cliches... but I do like to just bask in the joy of my senses.
I feel more torn between "...the need to fit in with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself."
Yes, true. How can I fit into the world... but how can I explore it and see what makes it work? I love taking things apart to see what's inside and how they function. I'm not the best at putting them together but I have this endless sense of curiosity.
When interacting with others I typically feel pressured by too fast a fast pace."
Yep. Right. Where's the race? Just slow down and enjoy the experience.
I find it more rewarding when I'm focusing on the surface details, considering things as they present themselves as and just letting go."
What a beautiful world! This works for me.
So... I really don't see myself as an ISTP, but it was an interesting test.

(from the same thread as above) 2. I'm stuck on ISTP mode.
I have figured out why, though: I think that, to get "F" instead of "T," I would have to choose: "I feel more torn between the values I hold dear in my heart, and the responsibilities I am expected to uphold and take accountability for." I don't feel torn about that at all. If expectations of me conflict with my values, then I will always choose my personal values. Or, to be more specific (which is how I prefer to communicate), I am a pacifist and am opposed to all war. If someone expected me to work full-time and cut out that freelance journalism business and the only job available was to do public relations for a defense-related business, well, that job isn't going to happen. I don't feel conflicted about that at all.
So I chose "...the need to fit in and connect with the lives of others, and knowing and understanding how things work for myself." That does seem to be a choice that I do feel more torn about making. Do I want to connect with others, which I like, or enjoy my tertiary Ti function, which is fun, too? (aargh! decisions!)

OK. So I'm sure that Se is either dominant or auxiliary in me. Here is what I said in "Type Walking Tourist, Part Two:" Se for me is being in constant contact with my beautiful world... the softness of the cat when he sits on my lap, the cold crunch of the snow beneath my feet, the smell of the food as it cooks, the aroma of my delicious cookies as they baked, the burst of orange flavor in my mouth as I bite down on my orange, the feel and smell of the air as I go for a walk, the joy of four-part harmony when I'm singing... it's touch and taste and smell and sight and sound and how all of these sensations feel at the very moment that I'm experiencing them. For me, Se is utter joy.

A little more from the same thread, in response to a suggestion that I could be an isfj: I am really pretty sure that I am some sort of SP. The only one that I believe that I am not is ESTP!
ISFJ is such a wonderful, friendly, and caring type! I just want to hug and squeeze all of my ISFJ friends! The suggestion that I too might be an ISFJ made me smile! But, no, ISFJ is probably not me
I've got far too much Se and not enough Si to be any kind of SJ. And, yes, whenever I take one of these personality tests, my "J" score is really, really low!!! I'd go to the personality store to buy some J but then I get distracted by a rainbow or a snowflake so... maybe tomorrow!!!

here is something from my blog in the SP arthouse: Amazingly enough, I still like the snow. For someone who always want to be warm, that is quite something to say. On Friday, I tried downhill skiing. I made a brave effort but, for sure, that's not for me. I had previously tried cross country skiing and I liked that very much. A friend had given me a set of cross country skis, but I'm going to return them to her. They belonged to a tall person. Next year, I'll get a second hand set of cross country skis and try again. Their former owner will be someone short. Five feet tall, like me. I mean... not short... space efficient...
But today, I was out walking on the snow covered bike path after having gotten my second TB test at the nearby nursing home, where I am going to do some volunteer work. It felt good to walk on the bike path. The snow crunched under my feet. It's still white, not gray. I walked through the park, where the fallen trees were covered with white layers of beautiful, beautiful snow. The beautiful white world of the park felt silent, peaceful, and waiting for something... that magic something that will come in a few months.
But a few months from now is just a distant dream. It was the beauty of the snow, the blueness of the sky, and the lure of the river that mattered for me today. I saw ice in the river... and, when I left the park, I saw droopy Christmas decorations still attached to some of the houses.
Tomorrow, we may get a snow storm but, today, I got to enjoy the white snow, the blue sky, and the sensation of my feet going crunch, crunch, crunch in a peaceful space.

OK, that's a lot of words. Hope this helps you in choosing a type for me. :headphne:

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
That should do it :)

The most important pieces of that was your bloggings, where you didn't attribute yourself to any functions, though your style of writing here should probably give some hints. It's also easier to type people here when they're not focused on it so much.

I'd vote ISFP from that. I can safely say that you're probably not ISFJ or ISTP, the only other option I'd consider is INFP.