I have togive a presentation within a month with a very annoying girl. I know her for a very long time already, but I've been avoiding her because I couldn't take her seriously. Now I'd like to know her type, so I can at least explain her behavior and deal with it.
- Her parents got divorced and ever since she loves divorcements. A few years ago, when my mother wanted to leave my father, she came to me to tell me how wonderful it was that my mother made that decision. "Oh, my god, that's so great! My parents got divorced and believe me, it's so fun! Really! It's just amazing! I want to become a divorcement lawyer when I grow up, it's just so awesome. Seriously, your mother should just do it! Congratulations!" Didn't she get that the thought of living in a broken family didn't make me happy at all?
- Fakes confidence. Moves like she's confident, but anyone can notice that she's insecure.
- Needs people, but most people seem to be annoyed by her presence. Probably because she's kind of clingy.
- Lousy social skills. Always says the wrong things at the wrong time.
- Can't look up things at Google.
- When you explain her something, she admits that she doesn't know anything about it, but that she does know that you're totally wrong and then she asks you for another explanation. Sometimes it takes more than half an hour to explain something to her because she keeps denying everthing you say.
- When we're working, she only bothers other people.
- When she wants to write an article about something and she needs an article in a foreign language to make it, the first she does is translating the entire article in that foreign language.
- She seems to be afraid of me. I'm the only person she has trouble with talking to. She stutters and pauzes and "err"s a lot when talking to me. Really strange, because a lot of people who meet me first tell me that I'm adorable.