User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

Hmmm, I have a lot to learn, I am not very familiar with the concepts of : Ni, Fi, Ti, Te and their interactions.
    Is it possible that sme of their combinations don't correspond to existing MBTI types?

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think that you're an INTJ. But everyone is going to say INF because of the fact that you're a 4w5, and everyone associates 4w5 traits with INF traits.

Also marmalade even pointed that out, I think she's just picking up on the 4w5 traits and INTJ traits in how you describe yourself.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I definitely agree with the 4w5, but to me you don't sound like an INFP...

Do you have strong emotions? How do you deal with them? Do you make friends easily? How are you around strangers?

MBTI
    INxj
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't have strong emotions per se. I haven't cried in 7 years, but sometimes films or books can make me feel on the verge of crying. I usually derive joy from contemplation or achievement. But I would say my emotions are not deep, they are rather superficial as a reaction to what happens around me.
    I do get strong bouts of anxiety and worried fast over things that I could fail at doing if I don't organise well, or things that I might have done wrong.
    Anxiety is probably the only emotion I experience deeply.

However feelings themselves, without emotions, and the ideas or impressions I can derive from them are much more powerful. For instance, at a concert, if the music, the loudness and heat start getting to me, I can drift off to visualisations and fantasies that accompany the music, and those can have a strong impact. It also happens when I listen to music alone, and focus exclusively on it.

I welcome emotions as I don't like thinking of myself as a robot, it goes against what I think is right.

I make friends more or less easily, people usually think I am interesting and worth talking to a bit, but I very rarely make close friends. In most situations where there are several friends talking, I will remain silent, and either listen if it is pertaining to my interests, either drift off and think about my own stuff.
    I also get the impression that people like me at first, but then I need to make efforts to keep them interested, though there are exceptions with whom I can discuss for hours on end about everything, those are my close friends.

Around strangers I feel very unconfident and constantly judged. I usually try to be unnoticeable, or if I am noticeable, I'd rather it be in a respectable way.
    I sometimes use alcohol to alleviate this and be more loose with myself and lose my anxieties.
    If I am with a friend around strangers, it's much easier, and I can be quite active and outgoing, which is what makes some people interested in me at first sight (until they realise I am actually a rather boring person).