123 Last

Thread: Our Local Jesus

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I use both sides aproximately as much. 10 right left 9. On this test, but I know from before that I don't really have a side I use more or less.

That's probably why other ENFP's and other P's who are real rightsided in their brains irritate me so much at times. (Unable to stick to reality, being on time etc).

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    That test isn't better than any other test It typed me as ESFP, and i'm totally an Intuitive personality, get strong N on just about every other test, and I know more or less how I work.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    That test isn't better than any other test It typed me as ESFP, and i'm totally an Intuitive personality, get strong N on just about every other test, and I know more or less how I work.
    It was meant for Urchin, but I would very much like to see your test scores though, because it seems like you might be an ESFP. My best friend is, and she is also very intuitive and has tons of creativity, it's just that her Se is even more intense than her intuition. She is kind of genius though, so it's hard to apply MBTI on her.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Oh, then it would be very crappy O.o I've had like five different MBTI types that i've been SURE about XD Maybe i'm some sort of chameleon? =P

The ones i've had:
    ENTJ, was my first, got it at several different tests
    ENFJ, but I wasn't that convinced after reading the description.
    INTP, when I was depressed and withdrawn from the world last year. Also got this one several times. And for a while I really was like many of the other INTP's at INTPc.

and now ESFP.

WTF ?! Nobody who knows anything what this might mean then? If it's not something wrong with the tests in question, that is. =)

I've more or less taken all free online tests that have surfaced, have read very much about MBTI but I am afraid my knowledge is too limited still to make a judgement.

Got any ideas Splittet?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Oh, then it would be very crappy O.o I've had like five different MBTI types that i've been SURE about XD Maybe i'm some sort of chameleon? =P

The ones i've had:
    ENTJ, was my first, got it at several different tests
    ENFJ, but I wasn't that convinced after reading the description.
    INTP, when I was depressed and withdrawn from the world last year. Also got this one several times. And for a while I really was like many of the other INTP's at INTPc.

and now ESFP.

WTF ?! Nobody who knows anything what this might mean then? If it's not something wrong with the tests in question, that is. =)

I've more or less taken all free online tests that have surfaced, have read very much about MBTI but I am afraid my knowledge is too limited still to make a judgement.

Got any ideas Splittet?
    To me the usual MBTI tests are very behaviourist in nature, and when you take them, one tends to be uncertain on maybe a couple of the dichotomies. Am I an introvert or extrovert, perceiver or judger? I believe just taking more of basically the same tests, don't really tell you anything new.

In these cases, when uncertain about preference, a function test is ingenious. It gives you a whole new perspective, a perspective I tend to trust very much to show way in the chaos of regular tests. I don't like to trust it blindly though, and before I conclude you are ESFP, I would very much like to see your test scores. Even a function test is not always unambiguous.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

I am 100% certain about my INTJness but when i took the cognitive skills test I was in a phase in an attempt to balance myself (thinking xxxx would be the ultimate type) I was consciously developing skills at the time that weren't as natural to me.

I came out far more Te and Ti than I should have. My Ni was third. (Fi was forth, the rest were noticeably lagging).

Once I settled back into my "comfortableness" I retested with Ni being dominant and Te 2nd.

point being: don't take the test too literally. I think it was LiquidLaser who had the good point, though, that INTJs know themselves really well, and will recognize themselves in the type descriptions. I know I did instantly.

So if you're an INTJ who thought they were another type, either:
    a) you're reading a bad type description (try the murraystate or everything2 descriptions)
    b) you've been in an environment where your natural state is not welcomed so you've adapted; this requires self-exploration
    c) you are not an INTJ
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

This test is CRAZY, now I got ISFP XD

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************************ (36.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************ (12.4)
    unused
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************* (25.7)
    average use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ************************************** (38.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ***************** (17.6)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************** (29.9)
    average use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ************************************** (38.9)
    excellent use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ***************************************** (41.9)
    excellent use

Summary Analysis of Profile
    By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: ISFP

Lead (Dominant) Process
    Introverted Feeling (Fi): Staying true to who you really are. Paying close attention to your personal identity, values and beliefs. Checking with your conscience. Choosing behavior congruent with what is important to you.

Support (Auxilliary) Process
    Extraverted Sensing (Se): Immersing in the present context. Responding naturally to everything tangible you detect through your senses. Checking with what your gut instincts say. Testing limits and take risks for big rewards.

If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ESFP, or INFJ

MBTI
    INTJ

Results are not clear, but what seems certain, is that you are not ENFP.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Well, the only thing that isn't true about me in the ENFP descriptions i've seen is that I don't have the "the grass is greener..."-syndrome

But then again, there are many descriptions matching me. It's strange really.
    ENTJ matches me sometimes, when i'm not among close friends especially.
    ENFP matches me when i'm around familiar faces and friends. But not when being with somebody I love in a SO-way. Then i'm more of a nurturing stable type.

When I have to solve logical problems, and work with programming, numbers and complex stuff for longer periods of time with almost no private life I go very much INTPish and actually become interested in stuff that when I am "myself" is totally BORING. But when i'm into this state I actually enjoy doing these things more than going out and have a drink. Strange.