User Tag List

First 234

Thread: Our Local Jesus

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

seems like people here don't get function dynamics for some reason.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post

seems like people here don't get function dynamics for some reason.
    Always great to feel you are on the same page as someone, especially when you rarely feel it, like me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

i think you are an ESFP.

type discriptions always seem to favor N over S, implying that you aren't that smart if you are an S. people who pick up on that are rarely willing to admit to being an S.

but just because you're an S doesn't mean you don't use Ne or Ni. in your case, you're probably an ESFP with strong Ni.

i had a somewhat similar problem when i was typing myself -- i thought i knew i was a T because i am "logical". type discriptions and test questions make Fs out to be fundamentally irrational...which is false.

eventually i figured out i'm INFJ with a very well developed Ti.

remember, your first two functions do not define your personality. everyone uses all functions all the time.

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    ENFJ doesn't fit at all in the descriptions XD
    It doesn't have to be a perfect match. If you're typing yourself based on other peoples' analyses on the types at large, then you can only be regressing. Those are only meant as guidelines. They give a few defining qualities to search for, but it's not as if someone of a given type will exhibit all traits found on one of the online descriptions.

1. I'm a HORRIBLE pedagogue, I have absolutely NO patience with incompetence
    2. I concentrate at one thing at a time
    S?
    3. I don't try to do everything at once
    Then you're not an ENTJ either. But... I kind of hate that part... What does that even mean? Trying to do everything at once... That's probably why you don't see it in yourself -- it's a meaningless cluster of words.
    we fukin won boys

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    www.humanmetrics.com's test just said:

Your Type is
    ENTJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 12 38 56

I think i'll stick to that, since it is what I got when answering each question as truthfully as possible, even though it hurts to admit some things that makes me colder than I would want to be, colder than I try to be. Since the description is what fits best, and this is how I work at my workplace, how I take on the organizer/leader role in social situations etc. Enough said.
    IMO that test is calibrated poorly. Even if you answer with utmost honesty, you're going to end up with some margin of error. It's the one that typed me as ISTP. I've found through intense introspective analysis (brought on by encouragement by my psychology teacher who pegged me as INTP) that I'm certainly not ISTP. She was thrown off by my lack of desire for socializing, but as we discussed it more, we realized that just because I hate people (mostly because the ones in my area are morons and I can hardly tolerate to exchange more than 4 sentences with many of them) doesn't mean that I don't prefer interfacing with the world of objects than with the world of subjects.

She was also struck as we discussed by my near inability to finish sentences in conversation or my leaving words out (I can control it here on the forums and usually check my posts to make sure there are no incomplete sentences) and the loosely woven conceptual fabric across which all or most objects lie, which suggests more Ne than Ti.

Anyway, this is not about me, I was simply putting my self analysis forward to be used as a template for the further deconstruction of your personality for closer examination.
    Last edited by Nocapszy; 12-03-2007 at 12:26 PM.
    we fukin won boys