Thread: Our Local Jesus

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

These posts just seem to push me closer to being ENJ

OOh crap, guess I should just write "NUTS" or "NONE" in my MBTI test result thingie in my profile XD or maybe "FUCK"

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTJ

If you think you are ENJ, do you then identify more with Fe or Te?

- Fe is responsible for the perception of an emotional condition in an individual, expression of emotions, and the management of an emotional condition of people. Fe understands friendship, and who its friends are. Fe is especially attuned to generating excitement for an event, and how to involve other in the event.

- Te is responsible for efficiency of actions, understanding of technological processes, the organization of work. Te understands the differences between correct and incorrect when performing a procedure and how to increase the frequency of correct outcomes.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

You made me choose between Fe and Fi, not Fe and Te.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    OMNi

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    These posts just seem to push me closer to being ENJ

OOh crap, guess I should just write "NUTS" or "NONE" in my MBTI test result thingie in my profile XD or maybe "FUCK"
    Yay! Someone else joins the "NUTS* brigade!

You could be an ENTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    You made me choose between Fe and Fi, not Fe and Te.
    I want you to choose between something new. What you need to choose between, depends on the type you are supposed to be.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

Fe is probably inferior to Te in my case, but I use both pretty much. Seriously, after reading the descriptions of all the functions, I can't find anyone that I use very little or feel that I am underdeveloped in

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

www.humanmetrics.com's test just said:

Your Type is
    ENTJ
    Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
    Strength of the preferences %
    33 12 38 56

I think i'll stick to that, since it is what I got when answering each question as truthfully as possible, even though it hurts to admit some things that makes me colder than I would want to be, colder than I try to be. Since the description is what fits best, and this is how I work at my workplace, how I take on the organizer/leader role in social situations etc. Enough said.

MBTI
    INTJ

I think you are wrong. I still think you are ENFJ. I think there is no way that cognitive processes test was THAT MUCH off when it comes to your use of Te. Do you really feel efficiency is what defines you as a person?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

first of all, there is pretty much no chance at all that you are xxTJ. you tested 17.6 on Te. that's worse than average. actually, that's pretty terrible. (it's worse than my score, and i consider myself a Te cripple.)

you scored high on 4 functions.
    Se, Ni, Fe, Fi

you say you're an extrovert. so let me do some Ne/Ti-ing for you.

you are either:
    ESFP (Se and Fi)
    ENFJ (Fe and Ni)

if you're ESFP, you're Se dominant, meaning you notice details better than most, and you like the feel of action in the present moment. Fi relates present experience to "what's good for you"

if you're ENFJ, you're Fe dominant, which means you focus on group dynamics -- you see how people relate to eachother and you focus on group harmony. Ni gives you insight into what other people's perspectives are, giving your Fe function a dynamic twist.

some advice:
    1) type descriptions are terrible (unless they're based on function interactions). don't listen to them.
    2) 99% of MBTI tests are terrible. they test things against eachother that are not in opposition. for example, they might test Ti against Fe, which means you're gonna lose points for one or the other even if each of them are well developed.

and listen. you took a test that tested for strength of Te. it did not test Te against any other function. it measured Te against 'not Te'. and you were closer to 'not Te' than Te. clearly not xxTJ.

MBTI
    INTJ

dissonance, you must be God-sent! I agree 100 %!