• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Our Local Jesus

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
These posts just seem to push me closer to being ENJ

OOh crap, guess I should just write "NUTS" or "NONE" in my MBTI test result thingie in my profile XD or maybe "FUCK"

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
If you think you are ENJ, do you then identify more with Fe or Te?

- Fe is responsible for the perception of an emotional condition in an individual, expression of emotions, and the management of an emotional condition of people. Fe understands friendship, and who its friends are. Fe is especially attuned to generating excitement for an event, and how to involve other in the event.

- Te is responsible for efficiency of actions, understanding of technological processes, the organization of work. Te understands the differences between correct and incorrect when performing a procedure and how to increase the frequency of correct outcomes.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You made me choose between Fe and Fi, not Fe and Te. ;)

Kiddo

Furry Critter with Claws
MBTI Type
OMNi
These posts just seem to push me closer to being ENJ

OOh crap, guess I should just write "NUTS" or "NONE" in my MBTI test result thingie in my profile XD or maybe "FUCK"

Yay! Someone else joins the "NUTS* brigade!

You could be an ENTJ. :D

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Fe is probably inferior to Te in my case, but I use both pretty much. Seriously, after reading the descriptions of all the functions, I can't find anyone that I use very little or feel that I am underdeveloped in

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
www.humanmetrics.com's test just said:

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 12 38 56

I think i'll stick to that, since it is what I got when answering each question as truthfully as possible, even though it hurts to admit some things that makes me colder than I would want to be, colder than I try to be. Since the description is what fits best, and this is how I work at my workplace, how I take on the organizer/leader role in social situations etc. Enough said.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
I think you are wrong. I still think you are ENFJ. I think there is no way that cognitive processes test was THAT MUCH off when it comes to your use of Te. Do you really feel efficiency is what defines you as a person?

redacted

first of all, there is pretty much no chance at all that you are xxTJ. you tested 17.6 on Te. that's worse than average. actually, that's pretty terrible. (it's worse than my score, and i consider myself a Te cripple.)

you scored high on 4 functions.
Se, Ni, Fe, Fi

you say you're an extrovert. so let me do some Ne/Ti-ing for you.

you are either:
ESFP (Se and Fi)
ENFJ (Fe and Ni)

if you're ESFP, you're Se dominant, meaning you notice details better than most, and you like the feel of action in the present moment. Fi relates present experience to "what's good for you"

if you're ENFJ, you're Fe dominant, which means you focus on group dynamics -- you see how people relate to eachother and you focus on group harmony. Ni gives you insight into what other people's perspectives are, giving your Fe function a dynamic twist.

some advice:
1) type descriptions are terrible (unless they're based on function interactions). don't listen to them.
2) 99% of MBTI tests are terrible. they test things against eachother that are not in opposition. for example, they might test Ti against Fe, which means you're gonna lose points for one or the other even if each of them are well developed.

and listen. you took a test that tested for strength of Te. it did not test Te against any other function. it measured Te against 'not Te'. and you were closer to 'not Te' than Te. clearly not xxTJ.

Splittet

Wannabe genius
MBTI Type
INTJ
dissonance, you must be God-sent! I agree 100 %!

redacted

:)

seems like people here don't get function dynamics for some reason.

redacted

i think you are an ESFP.

type discriptions always seem to favor N over S, implying that you aren't that smart if you are an S. people who pick up on that are rarely willing to admit to being an S.

but just because you're an S doesn't mean you don't use Ne or Ni. in your case, you're probably an ESFP with strong Ni.

i had a somewhat similar problem when i was typing myself -- i thought i knew i was a T because i am "logical". type discriptions and test questions make Fs out to be fundamentally irrational...which is false.

eventually i figured out i'm INFJ with a very well developed Ti.

remember, your first two functions do not define your personality. everyone uses all functions all the time.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
ENFJ doesn't fit at all in the descriptions XD
It doesn't have to be a perfect match. If you're typing yourself based on other peoples' analyses on the types at large, then you can only be regressing. Those are only meant as guidelines. They give a few defining qualities to search for, but it's not as if someone of a given type will exhibit all traits found on one of the online descriptions.

1. I'm a HORRIBLE pedagogue, I have absolutely NO patience with incompetence
2. I concentrate at one thing at a time
S?
3. I don't try to do everything at once
Then you're not an ENTJ either. But... I kind of hate that part... What does that even mean? Trying to do everything at once... That's probably why you don't see it in yourself -- it's a meaningless cluster of words.

Nocapszy

no clinkz 'til brooklyn
MBTI Type
ENTP
www.humanmetrics.com's test just said:

Your Type is
ENTJ
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging
Strength of the preferences %
33 12 38 56

I think i'll stick to that, since it is what I got when answering each question as truthfully as possible, even though it hurts to admit some things that makes me colder than I would want to be, colder than I try to be. Since the description is what fits best, and this is how I work at my workplace, how I take on the organizer/leader role in social situations etc. Enough said.

IMO that test is calibrated poorly. Even if you answer with utmost honesty, you're going to end up with some margin of error. It's the one that typed me as ISTP. I've found through intense introspective analysis (brought on by encouragement by my psychology teacher who pegged me as INTP) that I'm certainly not ISTP. She was thrown off by my lack of desire for socializing, but as we discussed it more, we realized that just because I hate people (mostly because the ones in my area are morons and I can hardly tolerate to exchange more than 4 sentences with many of them) doesn't mean that I don't prefer interfacing with the world of objects than with the world of subjects.

She was also struck as we discussed by my near inability to finish sentences in conversation or my leaving words out (I can control it here on the forums and usually check my posts to make sure there are no incomplete sentences) and the loosely woven conceptual fabric across which all or most objects lie, which suggests more Ne than Ti.

Anyway, this is not about me, I was simply putting my self analysis forward to be used as a template for the further deconstruction of your personality for closer examination.

Last edited: