User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Our Local Jesus

MBTI
    INTJ

The thing is your extroverted intuition is too weak to be an ENFP. And Ne is the whole reason to the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. Your Ti is quite strong, but you can't be an ENTJ, because your Te is way too weak. ESFP, ISFP, INFJ or ENFJ seem to fit best. It would help immensely if you could figure out which feeling function you identify most with. Extraverted Feeling or Introverted Feeling?

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

But i'm not at all sure, maybe i'm doing the test wrong =)
    I sure don't fit any of those descriptions. And it's not out of vanity or anything, nothing here is right or wrong. But it simply does not fit.

I identify most with Fe.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    But i'm not at all sure, maybe i'm doing the test wrong =)
    I sure don't fit any of those descriptions. And it's not out of vanity or anything, nothing here is right or wrong. But it simply does not fit.

I identify most with Fe.
    If you identify most with Fe I would say you are either ENFJ or INFJ. I would say ENFJ fits a little bit better. You are well-rounded though.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

ENFJ doesn't fit at all in the descriptions XD

1. I'm a HORRIBLE pedagogue, I have absolutely NO patience with incompetence
    2. I concentrate at one thing at a time
    3. I don't try to do everything at once

And the general look at the rest of the description does not rhyme with me.

This is some weird stuff

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Splittet View Post
    If you identify most with Fe I would say you are either ENFJ or INFJ. I would say ENFJ fits a little bit better. You are well-rounded though.
    He could also be ESFJ or ISFP (march to the beat of their own drummer...). Try reading the murraystate descriptions because those are decent S descriptions. Maybe part of the problem is that all the type descriptions are written by Ns. So the S descriptions suck because they're written by Ns and not Ss.

You are balanced but I'll bet you can find your type.
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

I'm definitely not an introvert when I am "myself", so ISFP is not in question.
    What I think when having pondered the question for a few hours now is that I am probably a Weak TJ.

And as said NOT an introvert. Wish then suggests EXTJ. I don't know about that Sensing stuff, but I hate rules and never make any up, expect others to follow norms etc. Wich would make me a crappy ESTJ.

My intuition so to speaks suggests ENTJ, based on my deep thinking in the last hours, and the description fits fairly well.
    I am nice and polite most of the time, but can fall madly in love wich speaks towards that I don't have F as one of my main ingredients.

And, honestly, I can be a manipulative bitch, and i'm real good at getting people exactly where I want them to go. But i'm not doing that when i'm not forced to be like that by necessity, because I have high morals.

MBTI
    INTJ

Any form of SJ is out of the question, because of your clearly weak Si. To me, T is also out of the question, since you very clearly test as F. ENTJ is basically impossible, because of the weak Te, while Ti is stronger. If you are T, you would have to be ESTP or ISTP, but it's far-fetched. You say you are an extrovert, and then your two main alternatives are ENFJ or ESFP, and I clearly favour ENFJ, because you identify more with Fe than Fi.

And to answer your main criticisms towards that typing:

1. Not all ENFJs are good teachers, only most of them.
    2. I don't see the contradiction with being ENFJ. It's a J thing to concentrate about one thing at a time …
    3. Again, a J thing.

Do you identify with these ENFJ characteristics?

outgoing, social, attention seeking, emotional, loving, organized, comfortable around others, involved, open, hyperactive, complimentary, punctual, considerate, altruistic, easily hurt, neat, content, positive, affectionate, image conscious, good at getting people to have fun, easily excited, perfectionist, assertive, ambitious, leader, hard working, seductive, touchy, group oriented

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

But I was questioning that test as a whole. Or the way I answered it. =)

I can be quite emotional and warm, but it is rare that it gets deep.
    Some of those points are however true, but far from all of them.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    I'm definitely not an introvert when I am "myself", so ISFP is not in question.
    What I think when having pondered the question for a few hours now is that I am probably a Weak TJ.

And as said NOT an introvert. Wish then suggests EXTJ. I don't know about that Sensing stuff, but I hate rules and never make any up, expect others to follow norms etc. Wich would make me a crappy ESTJ.

My intuition so to speaks suggests ENTJ, based on my deep thinking in the last hours, and the description fits fairly well.
    I am nice and polite most of the time, but can fall madly in love wich speaks towards that I don't have F as one of my main ingredients.

And, honestly, I can be a manipulative bitch, and i'm real good at getting people exactly where I want them to go. But i'm not doing that when i'm not forced to be like that by necessity, because I have high morals.
    Well then that makes you ENFJ!!

Hay-sus, for the first year or so that I knew about MBTI I typed ENFP. Perhaps you are an ENFP who is developing other functions (like Fe and Se). My word of advice is DON'T RELY ON THE TESTS!

IMO, the most accurate way to determine you type if to figure out if you're an extrovert of introvert. Since you say you're an extrovert which extroverted function (Ne, Se, Fe, Te) are you the most comfortable with? It doesn't have to be a perfect match, but the one you think is most descriptive of you.

Te and Fe are analogous functions as are Se and Ne. It may take a little introspection to figure out which one you're using because they can look alike. I'm trying to think of some questions to help determine the difference between Se and Ne but my brain is lazy right now.

Ygolo made an excellent post in Alicia's thread which may help you out. What may be beneficial to you (if you're sure you're an EN) is to figure out what Interaction Style you're most comfortable with.

ENJs are In Charge
    theme is getting things accomplished through people. People of this style are focused on results, often taking action quickly. They often have a driving energy with an intention to lead a group to the goal. They make decisions quickly to keep themselves and others on task, on target, and on time. They hate wasting time and having to back track. Mentoring, executing actions, supervising, and mobilizing resources are all ways they get things accomplished. They notice right away what is not working in a situation and become painfully aware of what needs to be fixed, healed, or corrected.
    ENPs are Get Things Going
    The theme is persuading and involving others. They thrive in facilitator or catalyst roles and aim to inspire others to move to action, facilitating the process. Their focus is on interaction, often with an expressive style. They Get-Things-Going with upbeat energy, enthusiasm, or excitement, which can be contagious. Exploring options and possibilities, making preparations, discovering new ideas, and sharing insights are all ways they get people moving along. They want decisions to be participative and enthusiastic, with everyone involved and engaged.
    Judging by your posts, you seem to be more Get Things Going. But when I thought I was ENFP I identified heavily with the descriptions. As Usehername suggested, find some good type descriptions and see which one you like.

Personally, I only connect with 60% of the ENFJ profile, but I know I use Fe and a little more Ni than Si. What helped me determine my type (distinguishing from ESFJ and ENFJ) was I started looking at my tertiary. EFJs both have inferior Ti, but I had to figure out if I was using tertiary Ne or Se. I use a really bumbling, low-grade Se that for some odd reason I enjoy engaging in. What's the next extroverted function you see yourself relying on? If you're an ENFP, that would be Te. Niffer is a good example of an ENFP who engages her Te on a regular basis. If you're an ENTJ it would be Se so check out FDG for that. If you're an ENFJ it would be Se as well and I'd recommend myself for that. I don't think you're an ENTP, but if you want an example of an ENTP engaging their tertiary look at Substitute or The Liquid Laser.

You mentioned that other ENFPs sometimes get on your nerves. What about their personality gets on your nerves? Maybe you see something in them that you dislike about yourself. That may help determine your type.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INTJ

Even if your answers weren't very good, there is no chance in hell you are ENTJ. Your Ti is simply stronger than your Te, and if you are ENTJ, your primary function is Te. If you are a T, you are either ESTP or ISTP. And because you say you are an extrovert, I would have to go with an ESTP reading.