MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    ENTP
    Troll. Tzatziki diden't even reply

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    The type's primary traits are quite similar and in the right mood they can be very hard to tell apart. ENTPs can seem more social, but ENFPs will seem more personal. ENTPs are more freely silly, ENFPs are more senselessly silly. ENTPs seem to need to be rational, ENFPs seem to think it is an optional tool.
    This makes me lean towards ENTP more...I'm definitely more social than personal - I have only a few very close friends and a great many very not-close friends. And I wouldn't describe myself as senselessly silly - usually when I'm silly it's with a distinct social goal in mind.

If I had a client I knew was guilty of murder...it depends. The answer you're probably looking for, I'd definitely make a moral call, I don't think I could straight up ignore it. If I for some reason thought they were morally justified committing the murder, or that it was not evil enough to merit the punishment, I would be willing to defend them even if I knew that they had technically committed the crime.

Another one that I didn't mention that from the replies seems to indicate T rather than F; although emotions affect me very strongly, they affect me internally and I don't like sharing them with people.

And yes, Tzatziki as in the cucumber sauce I love Greek food!

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Tzatziki View Post
    This makes me lean towards ENTP more...I'm definitely more social than personal - I have only a few very close friends and a great many very not-close friends. And I wouldn't describe myself as senselessly silly - usually when I'm silly it's with a distinct social goal in mind.

If I had a client I knew was guilty of murder...it depends. The answer you're probably looking for, I'd definitely make a moral call, I don't think I could straight up ignore it. If I for some reason thought they were morally justified committing the murder, or that it was not evil enough to merit the punishment, I would be willing to defend them even if I knew that they had technically committed the crime.

Another one that I didn't mention that from the replies seems to indicate T rather than F; although emotions affect me very strongly, they affect me internally and I don't like sharing them with people.

And yes, Tzatziki as in the cucumber sauce I love Greek food!
    So objectivly speaking it is immoral, but you are willing to sacrifice your reputation as a lawyer by being the accused ones beneficial judge for your own values sake.

Isn't this Fi?

Yeh, that sounds very Fi. Especially this part.

If I for some reason thought they were morally justified committing the murder, or that it was not evil enough to merit the punishment, I would be willing to defend them even if I knew that they had technically committed the crime.
    Some people would call that the definition of Fi. Personal values over the views of the society/state/law/etc.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    CAGE

Some people would call that the definition of Fi. Personal values over the views of the society/state/law/etc.
    Thanks for that, my dilemma is less of one now.

And thanks Jag for the quiz that provoked the solution for it

MBTI
    ENTP

Interesting, so that would lean back more towards ENFP then?

Although I have to say that in general I'd say I hold societies' views as more important than my own, in social situations and such. I'm not at all conservative (quite the opposite), but I'm very in to formal etiquette and such.

But as far as the law goes I'm pretty consequentialist. I can't stand zero tolerance policies, and I think the legal system needs many more shades of gray. I don't think it's possible to write a set of laws that are both objective and fair. So yeah, I guess that I'd make my decision based on my own view of what an ideal legal system would look like, rather than the laws as they actually stand.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^ right me too.... how interesting.

and you fusetah? what have you figured out?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    CAGE

That I am indeed behind bars

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by Tzatziki View Post

ENFP-like:
    -I have a hard time letting go in relationships. This is the one that made me wonder about my type, because supposedly ENTPs are supposed to be good at this? And I'm reaaaally not. I always think everything's my fault, and am always trying to fix a relationship when it's way past fixing
    ENFP-like, Fi + Si

-I care a lot about the way other people think of me. In every social situation I'm constantly thinking about the way I want to present myself and trying to adapt to that ideal image, and I'm usually very good at it.
    Not ENFP-like, at all.

Ne + Fe, all the way.

-I'm always my happiest when I make other people happy. I love playing host at a party. At my most introverted, I love watching my friends enjoy themselves even if I'm not having a good time.
    ENFP-like, Ne + Fi

-I need validation from other people about my talent/charity/etc. If I do something for someone and don't get praise or thanks my first instinct is to worry that I've offended or misread them
    Not ENFP-like.

Fe, all the way

All in all, you seem like an ENTP, to me.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles