User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Tzatziki View Post
    -I Love to argue, and I play devils advocate constantly.
    Pop Quiz:

You're in pre-law class. The professor singles you out and asks:
    "If you knew for certain your client was guilty of murder, could you defend him?"

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

^^^ oooh good one
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

more importantly yet... are you named after the absolutley delicious cucumber flecked sauce that dresses gyros?

if so, marry me!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Pop Quiz:

"If you knew for certain your client was guilty of murder, could you defend him?"
    You mean would right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Pop Quiz:

Hmmmm. I'm not even sure if this would suss out a T/F difference. ENTP's have their own moral code, and depending on who it was/what point they were at in their lives, this might not gel with it.

I would probably be a smartass and tell the prof that if I had been present during the murder, I would make a terrible attorney for agreeing to present the client in the first place. If I were not present for the murder, it is my responsibility to defend this client to the best of my ability, as everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Also, there is no way I can know for certain. If it's a hunch I have, the prosecution had better bring their game and be prepared to fight if someone is going to be charged with murder.
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by fusetah View Post
    You mean would right?
    Answer the question.

MBTI
    CAGE

Answer the question.
    Could I? That is up to the judge.

Would I? That is up to another judge.

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    Hmmmm. I'm not even sure if this would suss out a T/F difference. ENTP's have their own moral code, and depending on who it was/what point they were at in their lives, this might not gel with it.

I would probably be a smartass and tell the prof that if I had been present during the murder, I would make a terrible attorney for agreeing to present the client in the first place. If I were not present for the murder, it is my responsibility to defend this client to the best of my ability, as everyone should be considered innocent until proven guilty. Also, there is no way I can know for certain. If it's a hunch I have, the prosecution had better bring their game and be prepared to fight if someone is going to be charged with murder.
    That professor would probably fail you.

I think the OP could be either. There are ENFP traits in the ENTP section and ENTP traits in the ENFP section.

Both ENP types:
    - Are very aware of external opinions and very good at adapting to their surroundings.
    - Argue about relationships logically. "You can't rationalise people" would be a line ENFPs get told a lot. We still try.
    - Neither type is very confrontational. They make the most of life and avoiding work.
    - Both try to help people out, but their styles are significantly different. ENFPs might be more comfortable dealing with emotional or crying people, but also have trouble saying stuff that they don't mean, and normally take a logical approach to fixing problems.
    - Value brilliance. I do as much as any ENTP I know. As ENFP I tend to set the bar in the stars and compete with the dead rather than try to win in my local vicinity though. ie. achievement and recognition seem more important to ENTPs, as do realistic goals.
    - Have a hard time letting go. They both see the whys and question everything. Ts can even have more trouble than F in this area because it is less natural/comfortable for them to process. As ENFP I crash hard and am totally distracted by it, then it slowly finds its place.
    - Like seeing others happy and people watching. Hosting IMO is a bit more of an ENTP trait.
    - Need validation. As ENFP I really like to slip under the radar after doing anything charitable, but appreciate thanks. If no one thanked me for a long time I'd worry, but I normally trust my judgement on it. I do question as you said, but need more affirmation that I'm on the right path than external validation of ability or compassion. I often won't trust the compliments anyway.
    - Love a challenge and would not settle for beating just anyone. Both are known for trying to play above their ability also.

The type's primary traits are quite similar and in the right mood they can be very hard to tell apart. ENTPs can seem more social, but ENFPs will seem more personal. ENTPs are more freely silly, ENFPs are more senselessly silly. ENTPs seem to need to be rational, ENFPs seem to think it is an optional tool.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

ENTP