• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I a T?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yep. There is the conflated idea that T's are somehow in control of their emotions or unemotional. Ha! I assure you it is quite the opposite. INTJ's tend to be fairly in control and ENTJ's are too simple-minded to have complex emotions, but many of the other NT's are total whack jobs.

Indeed!

B

brainheart

sure, whatever. I don't really care all that much as to the type of Steven Spielberg. And I know sensors aren't... uh, what was the word? Con-cept-u-al.

(Don't pay too much attention to me. I'm in a very feisty mood tonight. I could get in lots of fights.)

Fecal McAngry

sure, whatever. I don't really care all that much as to the type of Steven Spielberg. And I know sensors aren't... uh, what was the word? Con-cept-u-al.

(Don't pay too much attention to me. I'm in a very feisty mood tonight. I could get in lots of fights.)

I'm having a shitty day too, if it's any consolation:violin:

B

brainheart

No, not shitty. Just wanting to start something. Be mischievous and all. Like teepee Old Man Carruther's place or hit mail boxes with a baseball bat.

sorry you're having a shitty day. :(

Andy

Supreme High Commander
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
I've been playing with the idea and talking to a few people about it. Am I a T? Why or why not?

Ask questions... and I'll answer.

Yeah, there is a common misconception that Fe/Fi types think with their emotions, where as it's more true to say that they think about emotions. They are socially focused, concerned with people. Te/Ti are more often focused on things.

I guess the best way to determine if you are a Ti or a Fi is to think about what you focus your thoughts upon and why, rather than how logically you go about your ruminations.

So, I guess I'd ask "What do you think about and why is it important to you?"