I'm interested in typing my own children even if they are too young to be typed correctly.
I will not force a MBTI type on my children until they grow up and show definite signs of some type. But before that I would be interested about hearing the experiences of other people typing their children.
Some questions then:
- Which functions did you recognize first in your childred when they grew up?
- How did you recognize whether your child is I or E?
- P or J?
- N or S?
- F or T?
- Did the typing help you to understand your child?
- How old were your children when you were able to type some functions of MBTI in them?
- How old were they when you knew their type?
- What MBTI types do you have in your family?