• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help in typing few people

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have few people that I have trouble in typing. I have identified some traits in them, but not the type. Any help in this would be appreciated. :) And this is no competition because I don't know their types.

First person:
I definitely have identified that he is introvert and thinker. He is very thorough and perfectionist. He has a good sense of humour. He is very often quite sarcastic and can be very demanding. He has high standards for himself and others around him. He appreciates his own space, keeps his things orderly and in their places. He is very reflective and thinks a lot. He is also excellent in preparing things and maintaining things.

Second person:
I definitely have identified her as judger and probably an extrovert. She loves to organize everything. She likes to take charge and likes to see that things happen around her and that things get done. She is not philosophical nor likes speculation. She usually focuses on this moment and finishes what she starts. She is quite serious and thinks a lot how things are supposed to be and what is supposed to be done. She takes her responsibilities very seriously and sees that all is fulfilled. It seems hard for her to see other people's perspective because she has so strong view of how she thinks things are supposed to be. She can be very controlling. She is very neat and has everything in it's place. Her emotional responses are not always in right place meaning that she reacts many times too strongly about situation that does not require it (I'm quite strong F and noticed that I do not respond to her strong feelings because they are not seem to be genuine).

Third person:
I definitely have identified her as a introvert. She is quite reserved and hides her true self. She is not shy in any way, she carries herself very gracefully and says sharp comments to people and surprises everybody. According to her appearance, people tend to underestimate her and she prefers it that way. She seems very shallow but when she let's you to know her, she is very deep. She loves to speculate and to talk about people. She would be excellent therapist and she told me that she has a habit of analyzing peoples problems (even ex-boyfriends), finding the reason for problems and helping people to get over them (which is not always possible). She values empathy. She is very sharp with seeing people's motivations and their true self. I found really connected to her when she let me know her true self. She has excellent eye with people but she prefers that people don't know themselves. She seem to see straight to the core of a person and she is not fooled by the surroundings.

Edit- another person added to be typed
Fourth person:
I have identified her as definitely introvert. She is very artistic and seem to live in this moment. She has no desire to control others. She is not the neates nor the messiest person. She loves to dress up but not conventionally. She thinks quite a lot of her appearence. She likes to express herself with her own artistic style. She has a good sence of humour and her sence of humour can be harsh. She likes to do things. She is not organizer. She is not very reflective and she is not very philosophical. She has artistic talents. She is not the very empathic. She is not very assertive. She has her own way of doing things and she is not very traditional. She doesn't think how thigs are supposed to be, she goes her own way most of time. She is quite independent and quite lazy in serving the others. She likes to test people in order to see how far she is allowed to go. She isn't too idealistic and she has not too strong opinions of anything.

arcticangel02

To the top of the world
MBTI Type
eNFP
Hmm.

Person two sounds like an ESTJ to me.

I could make rough guesses about the other ones, but honestly I don't know.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
In sufficient info on most of them for me to make good guesses.

2nd EXTJ
3rd NF... I'm leaning towards INFJ
4th IP

MerkW

I have few people that I have trouble in typing. I have identified some traits in them, but not the type. Any help in this would be appreciated. :) And this is no competition because I don't know their types.

First person:
I definitely have identified that he is introvert and thinker. He is very thorough and perfectionist. He has a good sense of humour. He is very often quite sarcastic and can be very demanding. He has high standards for himself and others around him. He appreciates his own space, keeps his things orderly and in their places. He is very reflective and thinks a lot. He is also excellent in preparing things and maintaining things.

Second person:
I definitely have identified her as judger and probably an extrovert. She loves to organize everything. She likes to take charge and likes to see that things happen around her and that things get done. She is not philosophical nor likes speculation. She usually focuses on this moment and finishes what she starts. She is quite serious and thinks a lot how things are supposed to be and what is supposed to be done. She takes her responsibilities very seriously and sees that all is fulfilled. It seems hard for her to see other people's perspective because she has so strong view of how she thinks things are supposed to be. She can be very controlling. She is very neat and has everything in it's place. Her emotional responses are not always in right place meaning that she reacts many times too strongly about situation that does not require it (I'm quite strong F and noticed that I do not respond to her strong feelings because they are not seem to be genuine).

Third person:
I definitely have identified her as a introvert. She is quite reserved and hides her true self. She is not shy in any way, she carries herself very gracefully and says sharp comments to people and surprises everybody. According to her appearance, people tend to underestimate her and she prefers it that way. She seems very shallow but when she let's you to know her, she is very deep. She loves to speculate and to talk about people. She would be excellent therapist and she told me that she has a habit of analyzing peoples problems (even ex-boyfriends), finding the reason for problems and helping people to get over them (which is not always possible). She values empathy. She is very sharp with seeing people's motivations and their true self. I found really connected to her when she let me know her true self. She has excellent eye with people but she prefers that people don't know themselves. She seem to see straight to the core of a person and she is not fooled by the surroundings.

Fourth person:
I have identified her as definitely introvert. She is very artistic and seem to live in this moment. She has no desire to control others. She is not the neates nor the messiest person. She loves to dress up but not conventionally. She thinks quite a lot of her appearence. She likes to express herself with her own artistic style. She has a good sence of humour and her sence of humour can be harsh. She likes to do things. She is not organizer. She is not very reflective and she is not very philosophical. She has artistic talents. She is not the very empathic. She is not very assertive. She has her own way of doing things and she is not very traditional. She doesn't think how thigs are supposed to be, she goes her own way most of time. She is quite independent and quite lazy in serving the others. She likes to test people in order to see how far she is allowed to go. She isn't too idealistic and she has not too strong opinions of anything.

Based off the information provided, I would say the following:
#1 = INTJ
#2 = ESTJ
#3 = INFJ
#4 = ISFP

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
My guesses:
IxTJ
ESxJ
INxP, INFJ
ISxP

DaRick

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5

First person:
I definitely have identified that he is introvert and thinker. He is very thorough and perfectionist.

TJ.

He is very often quite sarcastic and can be very demanding.

T.

He has high standards for himself and others around him.

NTJ - possibly STJ, if the T is pronounced enough.

He appreciates his own space, keeps his things orderly and in their places.

J.

He is very reflective and thinks a lot. He is also excellent in preparing things and maintaining things.

INTJ, possibly.

Second person:

ESTJ.

Third person:

INFJ, possibly. Seeking closure to the problems of others...sounds almost J-ish.

Fourth person:

ISTP, with some N tendencies.