• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Poll: Do ENTJs have a tendency to micromanage the work of others?

Do ENTJs have a tendencies to micromanage the work of others?

• Yes. I see this happening often enough to consider it common ENTJ behavior.

Votes: 17 44.7%
  • No. It happens rarely enough that I would not consider it characteristic of ENTJs.

Votes: 21 55.3%

• Total voters

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
That's as ridiculous as calling someone ENTJ for caring about guests using a bathroom, and throwing a kid against the wall.
You make no sense, whatsoever.

I called them ENTJs because I spent a lot of time around each of them and observed a lot ENTJ characteristics, not because of the bathroom policy or wall-throwing. Those are just some of the symptoms of the desperate need for control that unhealthy ENTJs exhibit.

You, on the other hand, have never met either of them, but decided they're not worthy of sharing your prestigious ENTJ label because they've done things you don't like.

"What? He did something irrational in the name of maintaining control? He can't possibly be ENTJ--we're all too smart for that!"

:laugh:

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ESTJ. Move on.

Let me get this straight--you are claiming outright that ENTJs are incapable of doing anything irrational for purposes of maintaining control?

That's really your contention here?

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Wow. Delusions of grandeur?

You haven't met either of the people in question and you've heard about two sentences of description of each one--and yet somehow that's enough information for you to dismiss them from ENTJ?

Why? Because you're too wrapped up in the attitude that your type is superior to even consider that someone doing something irrational could be an ENTJ?

Jaguar

What it tells you is - there's a couple people in this forum who don't put up with bullshit.
Yours.

You've repeatedly ignored the differences between ESTJ and ENTJ.
But then what else is new?
You tried to call Lauren Ashley ISFJ, and Tater INFJ.

I'm used to you striking out.
It's what you do best.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What it tells you is - there's a couple people in this forum who don't put up with bullshit.
Yours.

You've repeatedly ignored the differences between ESTJ and ENTJ.
But then what else is new?
You tried to call Lauren Ashley ISFJ, and Tater INFJ.

I'm used to you striking out.
It's what you do best.

Don't change the subject. (Both of those reads are correct, btw.)

It tells us that you're willing to exclude someone from your type with almost zero information on the basis that he did something you don't like.

It tells us that the ENTJ mindset is arrogant enough to assume that ENTJs are incapable of irrational thoughts/actions.

I'm not ignoring the difference between ESTJ and ENTJ--you've just erroneously defined "enforcing pointless rules" in your head as something that ENTJs can't possibly do.

It tells us that, as a defense mechanism to support your grandiose arrogance, you're forced to assume anyone doing something irrational can't be part of your type.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lauren is not ISFJ and she told your ass off in public about it.
Tater is not INFJ, no matter how hard you try to beat him over the head.

I think both of those are obvious enough that I don't feel it necessary to defend them. (Lauren's public telling off was rife with evidence of Si, by the way.)

So what's the matter, buddy? No answer for your nonsensical insistence that someone you've never met can't be ENTJ based on less than a paragraph of information?

Aren't you the one always prattling on about how types are preferences? How is it that you think you can pinpoint the type of someone you've never met based on knowledge of two individual actions? Surely you don't think this constitutes enough data to describe his overall preferences?

No, I'm sure you don't. You've just run out of answers because your only rationale for insisting that these people are not ENTJ is, "Boo hoo I hate being associated with that kind of stupidity."

HINT: There's no MBTI type immune to stupidity and irrationality.

VagrantFarce

simulatedworld:
a-serious-man-blackboard.jpg

jaguar:
seriousmash2.gif

bonus video illustration

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

It's my thread, buddy.

Admit it--you think ESTJs are the dumber version of your type. If you didn't, you wouldn't insist that any ETJ with irrational control issues, no matter how desperately little information you have on him, must be a Sensor.

You know you're running out of ideas when the best you can come up with is, "You used to believe something that you no longer believe now!!"

So your best shot is that I'm capable of learning? Great...congrats, I'm really insulted.

Evidently the ENTJ master race prides itself on repeating the same brain-dead bullshit until doomsday, since learning capability is somehow cause for insult. (???)

Fecal McAngry

That's as ridiculous as calling someone ENTJ for caring about guests using a bathroom and throwing a kid against the wall.
You make no sense, whatsoever.

What's next- claiming someone is ENTJ for eating a strawberry?

Eating a strawberry is NOT ENTJ behavior.

Unless of course the ENTJ first shot and killed someone who happened to be carrying a strawberry. Then the eating of the strawberry would be perfectly logical.

Halla74

Artisan Conquerer
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I'd really appreciate it if the level of civility in this thread improved drastically.

Can this be arranged?

Thanks.

-Halla