User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Well, because of your interaction style, the way you choose to just put a dot into someones paper and try to make sense of it with others eyes.
    And this would be the "E" then I assume, relying on external stimuli.

Thrown out there, a little insignificant image of something that isn't wished to be called unto but rather debated and played with.
    Also comes of as a "E" trait in my eyes

Also, it was fairly easy reading that you weren't female but then I noticed that you send these funny little hunches that just beg to be picked up upon and that just makes me a bit skeptical.
    Skeptical about my gender?

I see the crafted box of yours and you, my friend is a crafty man but how about owning up the bet and putting yourself in there? A little treat for all of us as well as for you, if you know your sugar.
    Now, come come to the little garden of ours, where we share the juices of colours. See how I came into being, ask for your own feeling but as for now and never too late,
    here's that big jolly good cake.
    And I have to say that I see where you are coming from. I tend to gather first, and then plant. Not visa versa

Also, what you share about yourself. How you "move" in the forum. lol.
    This makes no sense, does it?
    It makes perfect sense, are you attempting to bait my intuition? And you don't happend to be an Ni dom/aux?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Well, because of your interaction style, the way you choose to just put a dot into someones paper and try to make sense of it with others eyes.

Thrown out there, a little insignificant image of something that isn't wished to be called unto but rather debated and played with.

Also, it was fairly easy reading that you weren't female but then I noticed that you send these funny little hunches that just beg to be picked up upon and that just makes me a bit skeptical.

I see the crafted box of yours and you, my friend is a crafty man but how about owning up the bet and putting yourself in there? A little treat for all of us as well as for you, if you know your sugar.
    Now, come come to the little garden of ours, where we share the juices of colours. See how I came into being, ask for your own feeling but as for now and never too late,
    here's that big jolly good cake.

Also, what you share about yourself. How you "move" in the forum. lol.
    This makes no sense, does it?
    sure it does... to everyone inside eating cake...yummy yummy cake.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison