First 123 Last

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Bullet:
    exfp/extp .

Velocity:
    140m/s
    Interesting, are you conscious about what led you to these hunches?

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    OK, choose the attitude you most identify with from each quote box please! Don't over-think it if you can help it, just choose the one that hits home the most when you first read it.
    I had issues doing this, think it might have something to do with me being biased..

What I do know is that I am using extraverted feeling consciously, but I need to make an effort. And the same goes for extraverted thinking, I listen to what is said and ask relevant questions to said things/ideas.

Not sure about intuition and sensing though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gtzk View Post
    Bullet:
    exfp/extp .

Velocity:
    140m/s
    I agree. Not sure which. The nothing being solid without context seems pretty familiar as ENFP.

I think some miss universe questions might help:
    - If you could solve anything, what would it be and why?
    - Who do you admire most and why?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

I'd say NT is pretty clear. AND because you need to put an effort to use Fe or Te, you're maybe introvert - so INTX, or Pe dom - ENTP. (i'm not going here by the function theory, just something i thought of now - thinking if you mention putting an effort to use 2 E-functions you're more likely to be introvert or of course Pe dominant. )

Probably INTP, or ENTP possible (because if i noticed correctly they can put Fe in use when they see there's need, unlike INTPs who often remain emotionally retarded for the rest of their lifes. jk )

cant decide between 2 NTPs, I'd put 1$ more on ENTP.

p.s. I didnt cheat by reading your other posts!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fusetah View Post
    I had issues doing this, think it might have something to do with me being biased..

What I do know is that I am using extraverted feeling consciously, but I need to make an effort. And the same goes for extraverted thinking, I listen to what is said and ask relevant questions to said things/ideas.

Not sure about intuition and sensing though.

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by Chloee View Post
    I'd say NT is pretty clear. AND because you need to put an effort to use Fe or Te, you're maybe introvert - so INTX, or Pe dom - ENTP. (i'm not going here by the function theory, just something i thought of now - thinking if you mention putting an effort to use 2 E-functions you're more likely to be introvert or of course Pe dominant. )

Probably INTP, or ENTP possible (because if i noticed correctly they can put Fe in use when they see there's need, unlike INTPs who often remain emotionally retarded for the rest of their lifes. jk )

cant decide between 2 NTPs, I'd put 1$ more on ENTP.

p.s. I didnt cheat by reading your other posts!!
    Fe takes alot more effort on my side then Te. Te is blunt, and sometimes even harsh. Fe isn't. When I am using Te, I need to use Fe too.. I guess there is where the effort comes in. Sorry for not putting it in better words the first time.

MBTI
    CAGE

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I agree. Not sure which. The nothing being solid without context seems pretty familiar as ENFP.

I think some miss universe questions might help:
    - If you could solve anything, what would it be and why?
    - Who do you admire most and why?
    If I could solve anything, I would have solved everything already. And why? Because I can.

Who I admire most doesn't seem to be consistent. And the fact that I just woke up doesn't really help either..

If I could solve anything, I would have solved everything already. And why? Because I can.

Who I admire most doesn't seem to be consistent. And the fact that I just woke up doesn't really help either..
    Are you trying to confuse judges or win that Miss Universe title?

Fe takes alot more effort on my side then Te. Te is blunt, and sometimes even harsh. Fe isn't. When I am using Te, I need to use Fe too.. I guess there is where the effort comes in. Sorry for not putting it in better words the first time.
    why do you need to use Fe when you use Te?

I'd still say you're NTP..
    it's easier for me to use Fe (but still hard) than to use Te, and going by function theory i should use Te much better.

MBTI
    CAGE

why do you need to use Fe when you use Te?

I'd still say you're NTP..
    it's easier for me to use Fe (but still hard) than to use Te, and going by function theory i should use Te much better.
    Te doesn't make friends alone. I am very aware of how people react to what I and others say(Is that Fe too?) but when Fe is in charge just to not upset people, I get "drained" rather quickly, sometimes it feels like smoothtalking a baby. I guess Fe is a learned function. And Te is more natural, I "see" the logic, and I "see" when it is absent.

So, I am aware of using both Te and Fe, the latter "drains" me somewhat more though. And so far in my life, it has been expected of me to a larger extent.

MBTI
    CAGE

Are you trying to confuse judges or win that Miss Universe title?
    Am obviously not an "miss".

the Dark Prophet of Kualu
    MBTI
    RAD

Interesting, are you conscious about what led you to these hunches?
    Well, because of your interaction style, the way you choose to just put a dot into someones paper and try to make sense of it with others eyes.

Thrown out there, a little insignificant image of something that isn't wished to be called unto but rather debated and played with.

Also, it was fairly easy reading that you weren't female but then I noticed that you send these funny little hunches that just beg to be picked up upon and that just makes me a bit skeptical.

I see the crafted box of yours and you, my friend is a crafty man but how about owning up the bet and putting yourself in there? A little treat for all of us as well as for you, if you know your sugar.
    Now, come come to the little garden of ours, where we share the juices of colours. See how I came into being, ask for your own feeling but as for now and never too late,
    here's that big jolly good cake.

Also, what you share about yourself. How you "move" in the forum. lol.
    This makes no sense, does it?
    Open for interpretation.
    Jo
    Fell for the temptation: Nohari / Johari