User Tag List

First 345

Thread: An INFTJP...?

Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    The function order you just listed is most characteristic of INTJ. I know you won't believe me, but I expect you probably have some misconceptions about the functional definitions that cause you to read yourself as using a bizarre functional mix/coming out as a hybrid type.

I'll drop it though because there's zero chance of me convincing you of that.

I know that the functions order I listed above means INTJ

You seem to be convinced that ignorance is the only reason why someone would use an X in their type. You said as much in your previous post.

My long ass post above was a (failed) attempt to show you that someone who called themselves an X, doesn't necessarily have to be indecisive or ignorant.

What I was trying to show is that my use of certain functions is a bit too balanced to make a clear decision of using one over the other. Since my use of functions is so balanced, this in turn, creates ambiguity over what trait I am.

Some people would call such a balanced use of functions "unhealthy" instead of "balanced"

I suspect that something similar happens with other people who also use X's in their type. And I had tried to show that in my long ass post above.
    -------------------------------------

Perhaps it would help to convince you that I'm not completely ignorant about functions if you read some of my previous threads/posts.
    Last edited by purplesunset; 02-28-2010 at 04:32 AM.
    The purple sun won't heal my purple bruises :ouch: