User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: An INFTJP...?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    You haven't given very much information...try discussing more about your personal life, hobbies, interests, job, beliefs about what's most important in life, etc.

Also, as 21% said, the tests aren't very accurate. Many people frequently test into types that don't fit them, so take them with a grain (ok, a big spoonful) of salt.
    Simulatedworld is correct. We really need more information about you, not the tests that you have taken. In order help you with your type, we need to know what makes you tick.

Tell us what motivates you in life. What gets your interest, what gets you worked up, and why? Also, what are your flaws?

Most important, don't try to relate your answers to MBTI yet. Just answer them on instinct, as it where, and that will give us the best guide.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by William K View Post
    Enneagram 4 INFP
    ^My thoughts. 4w3 social first to be specific.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INxx

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Simulatedworld is correct. We really need more information about you, not the tests that you have taken. In order help you with your type, we need to know what makes you tick.

Tell us what motivates you in life. What gets your interest, what gets you worked up, and why? Also, what are your flaws?

Most important, don't try to relate your answers to MBTI yet. Just answer them on instinct, as it where, and that will give us the best guide.
    I think this is the best way to sum up my motivation. I'm motivated to achieve my full potential in my roles in life, namely to exceed in my field of work, be an excellent friend, spouse, and father, and to pursue my interests in music and art. All this is framed within a strict moral framework and a religious worldview.

I'm most interested in differences between people and how and why they perceive things the way they do. This and a love of adventure and new experiences have shaped my ambitions. I want my career to influence people and/or the world for the better, as well as be exciting and test my abilities.

Things that get me worked up, and flaws...

* I can argue for hours about theology or moral issues; I guess I'm a little inflexible on those.

* A result of my snap judgments of peoples' characters is that I often write people off before getting to know them deeply (though again, I'm usually right).

* I feel a need to be the best in my fields of interest and so I sometimes feel jealous of and dislike people that do better than me.

* I'm a spelling freak and grammar Nazi (though I make mistakes sometimes too)

* I often look for flaws in other people and blame those when we have minor conflicts.

Also, to the man who claimed I was quoting Mark Twain in Chinese...

?????????
    -Mark Twain

That would be quoting him as saying something in Chinese. Compare it with my signature. Note the subtle difference. Thank me for the free lesson. ; )
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

"It is better to take what isn't yours than to let it lie around neglected."

-Mark Twain

?????????????? ???????? ?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

INxJ.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

INTJ
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4sop
    Socionics
    IEE

What about INFJ?

At first, I was thinking INFP, which is my second guess.

Third would be INTJ.

ish red no longer *sad* nightning's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj

NF.... I lean towards INFJ.

But I'm bias as heck.

Question: How do you deal with internal biases? For example, if somebody who dresses like a homeless person walks up to you. What do you do?
    My stuff (design & other junk) lives here: http://nnbox.ca

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

His feeling sounds decidedly introverted. He talks about moral duty and making snap value judgments of people internally. I don't really see INFJ.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INxx

Quote Originally Posted by nightning View Post
    NF.... I lean towards INFJ.

But I'm bias as heck.

Question: How do you deal with internal biases? For example, if somebody who dresses like a homeless person walks up to you. What do you do?
    Well, I guess I'd think a bit less of them, but I wouldn't show it. How hard is it to put proper clothes on every morning?
    "Clothes make the man. Naked people have little or no influence on society."

"It is better to take what isn't yours than to let it lie around neglected."

-Mark Twain

?????????????? ???????? ?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

He's too feely for an intj. Plus that thing about thinking about being a priest, and about how relationship issues really bother............infj, I'd say.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com