All input appreciated. Thanks.
1. Always hit deadlines and get stressed out by things I can't control that interfere with hitting deadlines.
2. A bit of a perfectionist.
3. I'm a woman, but don't care about anything that people would traditionally call "girly".
4. Strangers used to tell me their life stories until I got a bit older and more withdrawn.
5. Love the quest for knowledge and learning.
6. Not very spontaneous but not big on planning either.
7. Do not like being in crowds or at events that require lots of socializing.
8. Loved university and got degrees in arts and sciences. Graduated top of my class in the arts degree.
9. Artistic but more on the writing side.
10. Like fixing things but not super-geeky in terms of being in to engineering/physics/math.
11. Have compassion for people but I'm also in to justice (i.e. people should get what's coming to them.)
12. Hate corporate structure and the business world.
13. Dislike leading teams of people, especially if the teams are full of idiots.
14. Not touchy-feely. Can discuss feelings but only with people very close to me.
15. Feel that want to do something important/worthwhile with my career.
16. Love investigating things and doing research.
17. Can be very hermit-like and prefer to work on my own.
18. Watch documenatries rather than tv shows.
19. Hate idle chit-chat and prefer good conversation/debate with interesting people.
20. Fairly good social skills but people sometimes find me difficult to read.
21 Arch-nemisis: people who work in marketing.