• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE ME! Interrogation (Either MBTI or Socionics wise; your choice)

Skyline

Hello.

I've decided to start from ground zero and launch a project. I'd like for you to ask me questions that are related to certain type characteristics. The angle may vary each time so that my inclinations/preferences become obvious after a while.

I hope some of you will be interested & this could be a challenging way for you to practice your type insights and have fun with digging into them.

Greets

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
My Ni tells me IxFP.

---

So, what do you do for fun? What do you do for a living? Are you happy?

digesthisickness

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿
MBTI Type
ENTP
NF and probably I

Jaguar

You prefer vanilla ice cream, therefore:

You eat sushi.
You wear red.
You sleep at night.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8

You eat sushi.
You wear red.
You sleep at night.

It is kind of an absurdity. You're right - people aren't their types.

Jaguar

It is kind of an absurdity. You're right - people aren't their types.

Recently, someone actually listed: "Likes to celebrate traditional holidays," as if to suggest Thanksgiving and Chistmas are only celebrated by a single type.
Absurd? Yes. :D

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Recently, someone actually listed: "Likes to celebrate traditional holidays," as if to suggest Thanksgiving and Chistmas are only celebrated by a single type.
Absurd? Yes. :D

Perhaps it's indicative of Si. I wouldn't be so quick to discount it.

Skyline

You eat sushi.
You wear red.
You sleep at night.

Hey, I'm trying to put stock in actual, personal questions. But you're right, nice job debunking the shit around typology, -once again-. Now where is my question? ;) Ah, I fear this 'll get too personal and I'll retreat or stick to PM's for those who are truly interested.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Posting on an internet forum, wondering about your type. = Introvert
Finding abstract methods in order to find out your type. = Intuitive
Wanting to know your type, but tricking others to do the dirty work. = Perceiving
And last, but definatly not least. = Feeling

In all seriousness. If you want to know your type, make an effort to do so and present yourself to us the way you feel like you should. Much of your type is not in the questions and the answers, but in the way you portray yourself and interact with the world. Not the what, but the why.

If you continue to seek your type down this path you are more likely to mistype yourself than find your actual type. About 15/16 times more likely. (Give or take.)

And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.

Skyline

Posting on an internet forum, wondering about your type. = Introvert
Finding abstract methods in order to find out your type. = Intuitive
Wanting to know your type, but tricking others to do the dirty work. = Perceiving
And last, but definatly not least. = Feeling

In all seriousness. If you want to know your type, make an effort to do so and present yourself to us the way you feel like you should. Much of your type is not in the questions and the answers, but in the way you portray yourself and interact with the world. Not the what, but the why.

If you continue to seek your type down this path you are more likely to mistype yourself than find your actual type. About 15/16 times more likely. (Give or take.)

And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.

You say it's about the why's : I thought it could work for me if it would be initiated by questions, perhaps by keen observers who enjoy this thing, because it's not always that evident for me to "present myself the way I feel like I should", or at least not directly. It is very easy to manipulate writing and thought.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
You disregard them.

She's just such a nice person. Can't say the same about myself though, you'll get the whole package from me if you insist. :yes:

Okay, first of all, this section is made for these type of things and I'm free to choose how to fill this in. I thought it would be potentially fruitful to respond to questions in a personal matter rather than let some people decide on my writing style. I could manipulate that however I want anyhow.

This section is made for people wanting to know about their type. It starts with people telling stuff about themselves, just the things that are important to you, how you deal with certain situations. Basicly anything that is on your mind.

Then others here with a clue or two, analyze your response. Not just what you said but also why you said what you said and try to get into your mind, to see what makes you tick, and voila, they come up with possible and most likely types.

The method you use, even if treated seriously, won't work like that. It's just not how you can be analyzed properly.

Skyline

She's just such a nice person. Can't say the same about myself though, you'll get the whole package from me if you insist. :yes:

This section is made for people wanting to know about their type. It starts with people telling stuff about themselves, just the things that are important to you, how you deal with certain situations. Basicly anything that is on your mind.

Then others here with a clue or two, analyze your response. Not just what you said but also why you said what you said and try to get into your mind, to see what makes you tick, and voila, they come up with possible and most likely types.

The method you use, even if treated seriously, won't work like that. It's just not how you can be analyzed properly.

I don't insist, it's all safe. I bet you're the nicest person in the world, am I right?

It's k, I edited the response as to try and explain why I chose this method.

And woo, you're from The Netherlands. Hallo daar. That's all I'm going to say.