User Tag List

First 123

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.
    Alright. I tried to do something and it failed, with the exception of one person asking me three questions which I have saved on my computer >.>

I've done effort to type myself before. Been through a whole process. Still sparkled by unanswered questions.

But like I said, I thought I could try out a different method (with different sorts of feedback) and see how it works out... You, or the majority for that sake, dismissing it is one thing.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Just giving you my honest advice on how to type yourself, and why it was pretty obvious this topic would be treated like this. I could've told you before you posted it. Anyway, graag gedaan!

When you're up for the conventional method of letting us getting to know you, I've no problem with aiding in trying to type you, but you're not interesting enough for me to start pelting you question for question. Since the next question would always be influenced by the previous question, it'd be a painstakingly long process. Especially on a forum. Direct chat I might be persuaded to give it a go, but not here.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Just giving you my honest advice on how to type yourself, and why it was pretty obvious this topic would be treated like this. I could've told you before you posted it. Anyway, graag gedaan!

When you're up for the conventional method of letting us getting to know you, I've no problem with aiding in trying to type you, but you're not interesting enough for me to start pelting you question for question. Since the next question would always be influenced by the previous question, it'd be a painstakingly long process. Especially on a forum. Direct chat I might be persuaded to give it a go, but not here.
    I understand.

Yup, thanks for the suggestions.