• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

TYPE ME! Interrogation (Either MBTI or Socionics wise; your choice)

Skyline

And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.

Alright. I tried to do something and it failed, with the exception of one person asking me three questions which I have saved on my computer >.>

I've done effort to type myself before. Been through a whole process. Still sparkled by unanswered questions.

But like I said, I thought I could try out a different method (with different sorts of feedback) and see how it works out... You, or the majority for that sake, dismissing it is one thing.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Just giving you my honest advice on how to type yourself, and why it was pretty obvious this topic would be treated like this. I could've told you before you posted it. Anyway, graag gedaan!

When you're up for the conventional method of letting us getting to know you, I've no problem with aiding in trying to type you, but you're not interesting enough for me to start pelting you question for question. Since the next question would always be influenced by the previous question, it'd be a painstakingly long process. Especially on a forum. Direct chat I might be persuaded to give it a go, but not here.

Skyline

Just giving you my honest advice on how to type yourself, and why it was pretty obvious this topic would be treated like this. I could've told you before you posted it. Anyway, graag gedaan!

When you're up for the conventional method of letting us getting to know you, I've no problem with aiding in trying to type you, but you're not interesting enough for me to start pelting you question for question. Since the next question would always be influenced by the previous question, it'd be a painstakingly long process. Especially on a forum. Direct chat I might be persuaded to give it a go, but not here.

I understand.

Yup, thanks for the suggestions.