User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    You prefer vanilla ice cream, therefore:

    You eat sushi.
    You wear red.
    You sleep at night.
    Hey, I'm trying to put stock in actual, personal questions. But you're right, nice job debunking the shit around typology, -once again-. Now where is my question? Ah, I fear this 'll get too personal and I'll retreat or stick to PM's for those who are truly interested.

  3. #13

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    i wasn't talking to you.





    INFP.
    Dude(tte), stop spamming my thread.

  4. #14
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Posting on an internet forum, wondering about your type. = Introvert
    Finding abstract methods in order to find out your type. = Intuitive
    Wanting to know your type, but tricking others to do the dirty work. = Perceiving
    And last, but definatly not least. = Feeling

    In all seriousness. If you want to know your type, make an effort to do so and present yourself to us the way you feel like you should. Much of your type is not in the questions and the answers, but in the way you portray yourself and interact with the world. Not the what, but the why.

    If you continue to seek your type down this path you are more likely to mistype yourself than find your actual type. About 15/16 times more likely. (Give or take.)

    And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    Do people ever criticise you for an absence of tact?
    Me? Occasionally (so so). Digesthisickness: possibly.

  6. #16
    mrs disregard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    7,855

    Default

    You.

    I don't feed trolls.

  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by disregard View Post
    You.

    I don't feed trolls.
    You disregard them.

  8. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Posting on an internet forum, wondering about your type. = Introvert
    Finding abstract methods in order to find out your type. = Intuitive
    Wanting to know your type, but tricking others to do the dirty work. = Perceiving
    And last, but definatly not least. = Feeling

    In all seriousness. If you want to know your type, make an effort to do so and present yourself to us the way you feel like you should. Much of your type is not in the questions and the answers, but in the way you portray yourself and interact with the world. Not the what, but the why.

    If you continue to seek your type down this path you are more likely to mistype yourself than find your actual type. About 15/16 times more likely. (Give or take.)

    And the reason people don't treat this topic with dignity is because we're not here to type you. Especially not if you make no effort towards trying to type yourself.
    You say it's about the why's : I thought it could work for me if it would be initiated by questions, perhaps by keen observers who enjoy this thing, because it's not always that evident for me to "present myself the way I feel like I should", or at least not directly. It is very easy to manipulate writing and thought.

  9. #19
    Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx
    Posts
    9,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    You disregard them.
    She's just such a nice person. Can't say the same about myself though, you'll get the whole package from me if you insist.

    Quote Originally Posted by Skyline View Post
    Okay, first of all, this section is made for these type of things and I'm free to choose how to fill this in. I thought it would be potentially fruitful to respond to questions in a personal matter rather than let some people decide on my writing style. I could manipulate that however I want anyhow.
    This section is made for people wanting to know about their type. It starts with people telling stuff about themselves, just the things that are important to you, how you deal with certain situations. Basicly anything that is on your mind.

    Then others here with a clue or two, analyze your response. Not just what you said but also why you said what you said and try to get into your mind, to see what makes you tick, and voila, they come up with possible and most likely types.

    The method you use, even if treated seriously, won't work like that. It's just not how you can be analyzed properly.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    She's just such a nice person. Can't say the same about myself though, you'll get the whole package from me if you insist.



    This section is made for people wanting to know about their type. It starts with people telling stuff about themselves, just the things that are important to you, how you deal with certain situations. Basicly anything that is on your mind.

    Then others here with a clue or two, analyze your response. Not just what you said but also why you said what you said and try to get into your mind, to see what makes you tick, and voila, they come up with possible and most likely types.

    The method you use, even if treated seriously, won't work like that. It's just not how you can be analyzed properly.
    I don't insist, it's all safe. I bet you're the nicest person in the world, am I right?

    It's k, I edited the response as to try and explain why I chose this method.

    And woo, you're from The Netherlands. Hallo daar. That's all I'm going to say.

Similar Threads

  1. Questionare to type me. Am i ISxP or INxP?
    By Cat Brainz in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 05:26 AM
  2. Why bother creating a Type Me Thread, when MBTI is "Subjective"
    By BeyondTheGrey in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-09-2016, 06:20 PM
  3. Can anyone help me confirm my MBTI or Enneagram?
    By Turtle in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-28-2014, 12:38 AM
  4. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-14-2014, 09:20 PM
  5. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-16-2014, 05:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO