I took a few tests and I always come up as an ESTJ more often than ESFJ. I read into both profiles and taken from what both profiles have to say, I can relate to both equally. I'm aware that tests can't determine what your type is and I've been looking for a precise answer whether I'm actually an ESFJ or an ESTJ. I also took a functions test and tested as an ISTJ with a high extraverted thinking and a high extraverted feeling. I will list a few descriptions here to help.
- I'm outgoing. I love to spend my weekends outside with a couple of friends and feel rejuvenated after wards.
- I love meeting new people and being friendly.
- in terms of decision making, it's weighing out the good and the bad and make a decision based on what will benefit us more on the long run with more of what's good than the bad.
- I protect a lot of my friends who aren't being wise in their decision making. I step into the picture and actually get them the help that they need and assure that It's done the way I want it done. For example, making a compromise to me that they will stick with whats given and go with it(it being my help)
- In class, I don't like to raise my hands and participate, fearing that I might be wrong and then corrected right after. I like to win in debates than lose.
- I'm slow in showing empathy. I can't tell whether a person is upset or not unless they tell me straight to the point that they are upset with a reason why so I can understand the whole picture why they're upset.
- I always have a hard time expressing how I feel completely. I can tell it from parts to parts, but other than that, It's always hard for me to express my feelings. I can move on and get past the relationship after it ended.
- when a person already finalized to meet with me at a certain time, It's finalized. Being late isn't an excuse unless they have a good reason. But I would still hold a grudge against them for being late and end it with "Well, don't be late next time."
I'm not at all aggressive. I can be harsh, given by the situation and there's an argument going on. I'm very competitive and always strive to win. I don't think highly of myself, I think of everyone as equal. When I see someone struggling or need help, I rush to them without a delay and give them a helping hand. I like to laugh and smile a lot with my friends even though I might have a hard time with facial expressions in any given situations. My best friend says I'm a sweet person but definitely a workaholic, what needs to be done has to be done. I'm almost always serious. I don't like jokes but I'm very playful. I like to laugh and make my day a fun one than a boring one. I love having fun and I always want to be out of the house! I'm not exactly a party person. I've never been interested in partying.
Could anyone give me any insights on this?