• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Vent people: What type am I?

So vent users give me your oppinion

• INTP

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTJ

• Other type

• Total voters

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
So since I spend more time on Ventrilo than actually posting I thought Id just ask the people that frequent Ventrilo what type I might be. If others have oppinion do contribute.

Ive been called intp, infp and intj. And now I want to know.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Based on my experiences with you in Vent, my guess would be INTP.

slowriot

He who laughs
Enneagram
5w4
why post this thread if you could just ask them on vent? :D

:rolli:

Because Im need of more attention. Doh! Plus I did post a video in the challenge so maybe people could remember.

And the post in here will help on my postcount :devil:

Edit: Okay you make sense..... damn.....

VagrantFarce

:rolli:

Because Im need of more attention. Doh! Plus I did post a video in the challenge so maybe people could remember.

And the post in here will help on my postcount :devil:

Edit: Okay you make sense..... damn.....

it's ok, you can stay :hug: