User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I know her type, but I want to see what you have to say. And I know that it's easy to look at everyone else's responses, but try to get your own judgment first.

Let's see...

-Is very sensitive. Often complains, directly to people, that they are being rude or impolite. Often complains about how people don't treat her well and how people lack tact (including me).
    -Is horrible with details. Has left jobs because of the amount of detail required by them. Often gets angry when I pay too much attention to details and ask her for them.
    -Gets angry and won't tell anyone why; and seems to expect people to read her mind. Then gets angrier when they don't understand her.
    -Is very sensitive to the emotional atmosphere. She is aware of the emotions of others.
    -Always rambles on about what needs to be done, and what she plans on doing in the future.
    -Will force people to do things.
    -Is very critical of non motivated people.
    -Is also very spiritual and into new age things.
    -Loves traditional holidays and celebrating them.
    I never look at other people's posts first...I'd say ENFJ. But a really, really bitchy one.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

ENFJ

Are you talking about your mother?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    ENFJ

Are you talking about your mother?
    He definitely is.
    "In order for the light to shine so brightly, the darkness must be present." -Francis Bacon

"No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible." -George Chakiris

MBTI
    INFP

So without looking at the other replies, I'm going to guess ENFJ. Maybe INFJ.

All right, now I'm going to post and look at what everyone else said ...

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    I know her type, but I want to see what you have to say. And I know that it's easy to look at everyone else's responses, but try to get your own judgment first.

Let's see...

-Is very sensitive. Often complains, directly to people, that they are being rude or impolite. Often complains about how people don't treat her well and how people lack tact (including me).
    -Is horrible with details. Has left jobs because of the amount of detail required by them. Often gets angry when I pay too much attention to details and ask her for them.
    -Gets angry and won't tell anyone why; and seems to expect people to read her mind. Then gets angrier when they don't understand her.
    -Is very sensitive to the emotional atmosphere. She is aware of the emotions of others.
    -Always rambles on about what needs to be done, and what she plans on doing in the future.
    -Will force people to do things.
    -Is very critical of non motivated people.
    -Is also very spiritual and into new age things.
    -Loves traditional holidays and celebrating them.
    ESFJ
    Reasons people are guessing N:
    1. bad with details
    2. "new age spiritual"

Im not buying it. All of the other points sound more ESFJ.

1. ESFJs are often reluctantly detail people. They dont want to be "In Charge" as they are "get things going". However, when they feel no one else is doing it, they push for a more "in charge" or "chart the course" role. Thus the detail thing isnt enough to tip me towards guessing N.

2. I dont want to offend any "new agers" on here with any further comment on the New Age Soccer Moms...