• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ugghh... What's My Type?

What's my Type?

• INFP

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Someting Else

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Copying the same immature behavior of another ENTP in this forum isn't very original of you, Sim.
Do better next time.

Wow, an ENTP acting like another ENTP. Holly crap thats a new concept. A few of the claimed ENTPs I do have to look at the name as I get confused at which person I am talking to. Slight differences seem to through an idea, but not enough for enough confidence on which one it actually is.

*Claimed because they act different then other ENTPs on here and they are 2 different then the ENTPs I work with in person. Think they are one of those dead people I see:D

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You wouldnt understand its an Se thing:banana2:

What, you mean bad grammar to the point of bordering on total incoherence?

Yeah, I can buy that that's common for Se users.

heart

heart on fire
That doesn't even make sense. It's an exaggeration.

No, it's not. That is how it feels. It is not your place to tell me what I feel is an exageration.

If you were to ask me to eat some steak, I might say yes or no, depending on whether I had other contingencies like reading or walking or being habitually lazy.

I think you might just be referring to what you feel like when your morals are infringed upon, but I am talking about plans. When my morals are infringed upon, I tell the person what they're doing that bothers me for future reference.

None of this analysis means anything in regard to what I was saying.

It's always so fun to watch Fi being cradled by Ne and Te. I'm not like this though.

To be perfectly honest, I feel a certain snideness directed to the INFP archetype in this thread, from inception to now that I find very off putting. A kind of laughing, mocking thing. The whole bit about trees having spirit etc. The look in his eyes as he did it.

If I am reading the situation clearly, it is certainly more distasteful than Simulated's open accusations against Fi.

My whole impression of Tater has been changed by this thread.

Wasn't it the INFPs who get the most confused about their type?

I don't know about that. Once I read the difference between Fi and Fe, I knew I was Fi dom and no further debate necessary. I don't care if others who are not in my skin believe that a different archetype may fit me better, I know which one fits me best.

But I do observe that *some* NFJ Feeling persons are more likely to make scads of these "what is my type" threads and then debate the feedback and keep asking for feedback.

I think all that is going on is this thing that Tater mentioned. He likes to put himself out there and solicit feedback to see how others perceive him and how his actions are reacted to. A feeding of Feeling and feedback.

Jaguar

Im not known for my grammar:newwink:

When someone has nothing better to do than bring up where commas and periods are to be placed,
you can rest assured they have nothing of real substance to offer.

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I think all that is going on is this thing that Tater mentioned. He likes to put himself out there and solicit feedback to see how others perceive him and how his actions are reacted to. A feeding of Feeling and feedback.

Tater is entertaining himself and well, playing. That's about it here.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When someone has nothing better to do than bring up where commas and periods are to be placed,

Yes and its so fun to watch them try to create something out of nothing.

Its like "Im gonna fight even if I dont understand you. Youll submit to me, bow down fool:worthy:"

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

In this case it was more that he was stringing words together in nonsensical combinations so it was hard to tell what he was talking about. Good luck making sense of this statement, for instance:

Slight differences seem to through an idea, but not enough for enough confidence on which one it actually is.

But you can rest assured, if I'm ignoring the content of your post in favor of discussing your syntax, it's because the content is dumb enough to not warrant a serious response.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
In this case it was more that he was stringing words together in nonsensical combinations so it was hard to tell what he was talking about. Good luck making sense of this statement, for instance:

But you can rest assured, if I'm ignoring the content of your post in favor of discussing your syntax, it's because the content is dumb enough to not warrant a serious response.

:yim_rolling_on_the_ The content was not meant to be taken serious and was a joke, though I did not mean to leave out that much of my thoughts and explanation:doh: Bad grammar was not the reason in this case, my internal functions dont always come out in a coharent manner when its on the fly thoughts. Thats why I say base things on my action as opposed to what I say. Kinda stuck on here though with being forced to type.

heart

heart on fire
:yim_rolling_on_the_ The content was not meant to be taken serious and was a joke, though I did not mean to leave out that much of my thoughts and explanation:doh: Bad grammar was not the reason in this case, my internal functions dont always come out in a coharent manner when its on the fly thoughts. Thats why I say base things on my action as opposed to what I say. Kinda stuck on here though with being forced to type.

That's interesting. I thought this was a problem of IFP but not ITP, I thought Ti was great at organizing thoughts.

G

Ginkgo

I'm going to break it down for ya."

Meet turquoise:

01016_BlueGreen-l.jpg

Turquoise is a mixture between basic blue and basic green. Because of its betwixt nature, most "chromatically challenged" people will casually call it either "blue" or "green", depending on what their expectations were. Our expectations of reality are always formed by past experience.

So, when you observe this color, you're actually realizing its properties under the scope of your own experience. You're subconsciously forcing its fundamental nature to be what you want it. Of course, reality is pretentious - just like I might be.

When you observe my behavior, you discern my properties from your own experience. However, objectively, I may just be turquoise... Or perhaps something you would never have guessed. ;)

I really didn't want this thread to drag out so long. I should have known I would never accept MBTI. But you have to remember, you are your archetype; but your archetype is not you. :)

heart

heart on fire
If you were to ask me to eat some steak, I might say yes or no, depending on whether I had other contingencies like reading or walking or being habitually lazy.

I think you might just be referring to what you feel like when your morals are infringed upon, but I am talking about plans.

I'll almost always drop my plans if something else comes up. Plans are just that, plans. People and real life are more important than my preconcieved ideas of how things *should* play out.

The greater part of joy in life will be missed if randomness is not allowed to play a part in things. Can't know how a given situation will be until I am in it and feeling the energy of the moment, the reactions of other people in the moment. Randomness, chance, variety, novelty, these are all the things of joy and energy in life.

But someone pushing me to do something, an agenda, is a whole other matter. And if I know a person to be a pushy boundary violator, I'll make my own plans to protect myself against their invasiveness.

Edit: And it's very hard for me to adequately plan things in advance, even though I try to. Nothing ever seems concluded, there's always a tweak, a way it could be better. Even composing a post in real time is hard for me. I read it over, it seems fine and then I think of a way it ought to be better said and it seems like it just has to be said better.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
I'll almost always drop my plans if something else comes up. Plans are just that, plans. People and real life are more important than my preconcieved ideas of how things *should* play out.

The greater part of joy in life will be missed if randomness is not allowed to play a part in things. Can't know how a given situation will be until I am in it and feeling the energy of the moment, the reactions of other people in the moment. Randomness, chance, variety, novelty, these are all the things of joy and energy in life.

But someone pushing me to do something, an agenda, is a whole other matter. And if I know a person to be a pushy boundary violator, I'll make my own plans to protect myself against their invasiveness.

I know what you mean.:yes:

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't know about that. Once I read the difference between Fi and Fe, I knew I was Fi dom and no further debate necessary. I don't care if others who are not in my skin believe that a different archetype may fit me better, I know which one fits me best.

But I do observe that *some* NFJ Feeling persons are more likely to make scads of these "what is my type" threads and then debate the feedback and keep asking for feedback.

Same here....all I needed to know were the functions & it was clear I was Fi Ne. Research was necessary for me, not feedback. I know myself - it's making sure I have exhausted the possibilities through taking in information that may hold off a conclusion. Once I have all the info, comparing it to the feeling I have of what is true about myself is not difficult.

Considering that INFPs are one of the most common types on these MBTI message boards, we clearly come to a conclusion and are comfortable with assigning ourselves a type after enough info is taken in.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
so mystic is ENFP now? no wonder he bothers me so much :rofl1:

:newwink: