• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Ugghh... What's My Type?

What's my Type?

• INFP

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • INTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ISFP

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • INTP

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Someting Else

Votes: 4 14.3%

• Total voters

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've been watching you and thinking you are (still) an infj. Thought that from the beginning on that other thread of yours. In fact, it's funny to see you started a thread yesterday, coz I was trying to find a pc way to tell you that I think you are my brutha......but I didn't want to offend you. What were your parents types again?

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Mystic Tater is an XNFX N dom. We live. We die. Ne nor Ni counts. The new function of Nei exists. Use it wisely as it is a very powerful function. Yea I better cut it. This is getting nowhere for me and I should probably get some sleep.

Jaguar

Umm...either that or you just have a bad memory.

Solitary Walker and Little Linguist are ESFPs? I don't think so, kiddo. Lol.

I'll say it one more time, I have never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
You saying "ESFP" is not the same as having a conversation about ESFPs.
We were talking about you mistyping Little Linguist as ESTJ.

Cut the crap, Sim.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Solitary Walker and Little Linguist are ESFPs? I don't think so, kiddo. Lol.

I'll say it one more time, I have never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
You saying "ESFP" is not the same as having a conversation about ESFPs.
We were talking about you mistyping Little Linguist as ESTJ.

Cut the crap, Sim.

You responded to that post, so I assumed (perhaps erroneously) that you must have read all of it, including the part where I compared you to an ESFP.

So when you said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" I thought you might be referencing this recent exchange.

Whether or not you've actually had a conversation with me about ESFPs is immaterial; the fact that I recently compared you to them in a discussion that we had suggests that you might be referencing it by saying, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" What is it that I'm supposed to "remember" if not a recent example of you being compared to ESFPs?

Jaguar

You responded to that post, so I assumed (perhaps erroneously) that you must have read all of it, including the part where I compared you to an ESFP.

So when you said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" I thought you might be referencing this recent exchange.

Whether or not you've actually had a conversation with me about ESFPs is immaterial; the fact that I recently compared you to them in a discussion that we had suggests that you might be referencing it by saying, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" What is it that I'm supposed to "remember" if not a recent example of you being compared to ESFPs?

I do not read your entire post when it is long, because your posts are so frequently filled with nonsense.
I merely picked a type out of the air that is unlike me, to make a point.
"Remember" was also a joke.

Had I said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?"
The meaning would be the same.

But the point still stands, I never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
Why you think we did, is absurd.
That entire thread is about generalizations and stereotypes, not ESFPs.

Jesus Christ.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I do not read your entire post when it is long, because your posts are so frequently filled with nonsense.

Aww, and I was just getting used to not being a pretentious windbag. :(

I merely picked a type out of the air that is unlike me, to make a point.
"Remember" was also a joke.

Had I said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?"
The meaning would be the same.

Well that's fair enough, but it's easy to see how I'd make that connection given the recent exchange regarding you and ESFPs.

If I had recently compared you to a woman with big tits in another thread, and you said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?", it follows that I would assume you're referring to the recent event.

But the point still stands, I never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
Why you think we did, is absurd.
That entire thread is about generalizations and stereotypes, not ESFPs.

Jesus Christ.

...it doesn't matter whether you responded to that specific part of the post as long as I know you read it. Let's go through this again:

1) I recently compared you to ESFPs,
2) You responded to the post in which I did it, leading me to believe you had read it, and
3) You said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?", leading me to believe you were referencing this recent comparison in a post I knew for a fact you had read because you responded to it!

Whether or not you actually mentioned ESFPs in your response is entirely irrelevant. You're really stretching here.

The Prophet Mohammed.

G

Ginkgo

I've been watching you and thinking you are (still) an infj. Thought that from the beginning on that other thread of yours. In fact, it's funny to see you started a thread yesterday, coz I was trying to find a pc way to tell you that I think you are my brutha......but I didn't want to offend you. What were your parents types again?

Don't worry about it. :) My mom is an ENFJ, and I am inconclusive about my father. Initially I thought he was an ISTJ, but my reasoning has dissipated over time. I'm wondering if he's an INFP who's been forced to use his Si and Te in order to cope with his environment. These two types can actually be relatively similar on the surface, but vastly different on the interior. Especially when you implement the functional development with age (they're both middle aged). Grr, I wish I could figure it out.
Okay, now show me where I did that?

Not you. Me. :)

Jaguar

Whether or not you actually mentioned ESFPs in your response is entirely irrelevant. You're really stretching here.

The person who is stretching, is you.
Apparently you think talking to yourself, is the same thing as having an actual conversation.

G

Ginkgo

Mystic Tater is an XNFX N dom. We live. We die. Ne nor Ni counts. The new function of Nei exists. Use it wisely as it is a very powerful function. Yea I better cut it. This is getting nowhere for me and I should probably get some sleep.

Lol. Thank you sensei Katsuki.:yes:

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Don't worry about it. :) My mom is an ENFJ, and I am inconclusive about my father. Initially I thought he was an ISTJ, but my reasoning has dissipated over time. I'm wondering if he's an INFP who's been forced to use his Si and Te in order to cope with his environment. These two types can actually be relatively similar on the surface, but vastly different on the interior. Especially when you implement the functional development with age (they're both middle aged). Grr, I wish I could figure it out.

Not you. Me. :)

I don't see how infp and istjs are similar at all. I know them irl and they are not similar, imo.

I was actually thinking that you seem to do a sort of Ni/Fi loop, not Ni/Ti loop. So that led me to think you do Fi well because you are around a strong Fi-er, which might explain the infp dad, except now you say he doesn't act infp. My proposition (one of them :) ) is you get your personality from your parents. If your parents are indeed both NFs (and one a J and one a P) that would help explain why you would do Ni/Ne and Fe/Fi both easily. fwiw, you feel more Fe to me, altho I do feel the Fi. I can spot infps a mile away. But you are very infp-ish too. I'd guess you are just very very close on both attitudes of N and F. I think you should focus on the question of if you use F more or N more. I feel you as more N, very abstract, than F, especially because to be primary F, you'd need to be infp(Fi), which I don't feel as much for you, like I said.

Does any of that make any effing sense? :smile:

PeaceBaby

reborn
MBTI Type
N/A
Enneagram
N/A
I hope you all know that this is a facade.

Best statement in thread.

By the way, n00bs, you're all being trolled.

Ya think? ;)

I don't see how infp and istjs are similar at all. I know them irl and they are not similar, imo.

My Dad is ISTJ; interestingly, at this point in his life he sees himself as being similar to me. He tells me he's a sensitive guy, and sees us as being the same in many ways. We are but aren't :) ... but I love him watching him evolve into those "F" places these last few years. Granted it hasn't been easy for him. Life has forced it upon him in some ways.

-------------------

Mystic, I see you. You reveal much in those videos, deeper than you might imagine. But you are not ready for what I would have to say, so we shall need to wait longer ...

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Your insatiable love for big words, randomness and all seems ENFP like to me. Especially after that tree video. It just seems so familiar to me, only with a tinge of Feeling traits. I haven't see the whole thread, I've just typed you from posts etc.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
For the record:

I love you Mystic Tater.

I don't know why people think you're a troll.

Though you may very well be INFP, I often suspect that you are INFJ.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The person who is stretching, is you.
Apparently you think talking to yourself, is the same thing as having an actual conversation.

Apparently you think commas, should go in the middle of sentences where they don't belong.

Lethe

Obsession.
MBTI Type
iNtJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Your insatiable love for big words, randomness and all seems ENFP like to me. Especially after that tree video. It just seems so familiar to me, only with a tinge of Feeling traits. I haven't see the whole thread, I've just typed you from posts etc.

I think he is an INFP with a very good understanding of Ni and so he uses it.

Yeah. Something along those lines.

Personally, I still think Tater is an INFP who just happens to be adept at differing perceiving functions. It's hard to imagine him as a Pi-dom because he seems to require more outside input to piece together his thoughts than most of us do. ;)

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Copying the same immature behavior of another ENTP in this forum isn't very original of you, Sim.
Do better next time.

I can't help it--you've run so dry on content lately that your punctuation is the only thing worth responding to.