• INTP

4 13.33%
  • Someting Else

5 16.67%
First 4121314

MBTI
    STP

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    In this case it was more that he was stringing words together in nonsensical combinations so it was hard to tell what he was talking about. Good luck making sense of this statement, for instance:

But you can rest assured, if I'm ignoring the content of your post in favor of discussing your syntax, it's because the content is dumb enough to not warrant a serious response.
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ The content was not meant to be taken serious and was a joke, though I did not mean to leave out that much of my thoughts and explanation Bad grammar was not the reason in this case, my internal functions dont always come out in a coharent manner when its on the fly thoughts. Thats why I say base things on my action as opposed to what I say. Kinda stuck on here though with being forced to type.
    Im out, its been fun

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by poki View Post
    :yim_rolling_on_the_ The content was not meant to be taken serious and was a joke, though I did not mean to leave out that much of my thoughts and explanation Bad grammar was not the reason in this case, my internal functions dont always come out in a coharent manner when its on the fly thoughts. Thats why I say base things on my action as opposed to what I say. Kinda stuck on here though with being forced to type.
    That's interesting. I thought this was a problem of IFP but not ITP, I thought Ti was great at organizing thoughts.

Ginkgo

I'm going to break it down for ya."

Meet turquoise:

Turquoise is a mixture between basic blue and basic green. Because of its betwixt nature, most "chromatically challenged" people will casually call it either "blue" or "green", depending on what their expectations were. Our expectations of reality are always formed by past experience.

So, when you observe this color, you're actually realizing its properties under the scope of your own experience. You're subconsciously forcing its fundamental nature to be what you want it. Of course, reality is pretentious - just like I might be.

When you observe my behavior, you discern my properties from your own experience. However, objectively, I may just be turquoise... Or perhaps something you would never have guessed.

I really didn't want this thread to drag out so long. I should have known I would never accept MBTI. But you have to remember, you are your archetype; but your archetype is not you.

You have to admit though, you've got Ni coming out of every orifice.
    Hello

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    You have to admit though, you've got Ni coming out of every orifice.
    BAHAHA. If you say so.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    If you were to ask me to eat some steak, I might say yes or no, depending on whether I had other contingencies like reading or walking or being habitually lazy.

I think you might just be referring to what you feel like when your morals are infringed upon, but I am talking about plans.
    I'll almost always drop my plans if something else comes up. Plans are just that, plans. People and real life are more important than my preconcieved ideas of how things *should* play out.

The greater part of joy in life will be missed if randomness is not allowed to play a part in things. Can't know how a given situation will be until I am in it and feeling the energy of the moment, the reactions of other people in the moment. Randomness, chance, variety, novelty, these are all the things of joy and energy in life.

But someone pushing me to do something, an agenda, is a whole other matter. And if I know a person to be a pushy boundary violator, I'll make my own plans to protect myself against their invasiveness.

Edit: And it's very hard for me to adequately plan things in advance, even though I try to. Nothing ever seems concluded, there's always a tweak, a way it could be better. Even composing a post in real time is hard for me. I read it over, it seems fine and then I think of a way it ought to be better said and it seems like it just has to be said better.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I'll almost always drop my plans if something else comes up. Plans are just that, plans. People and real life are more important than my preconcieved ideas of how things *should* play out.

The greater part of joy in life will be missed if randomness is not allowed to play a part in things. Can't know how a given situation will be until I am in it and feeling the energy of the moment, the reactions of other people in the moment. Randomness, chance, variety, novelty, these are all the things of joy and energy in life.

But someone pushing me to do something, an agenda, is a whole other matter. And if I know a person to be a pushy boundary violator, I'll make my own plans to protect myself against their invasiveness.

I know what you mean.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I don't know about that. Once I read the difference between Fi and Fe, I knew I was Fi dom and no further debate necessary. I don't care if others who are not in my skin believe that a different archetype may fit me better, I know which one fits me best.

But I do observe that *some* NFJ Feeling persons are more likely to make scads of these "what is my type" threads and then debate the feedback and keep asking for feedback.
    Same here....all I needed to know were the functions & it was clear I was Fi Ne. Research was necessary for me, not feedback. I know myself - it's making sure I have exhausted the possibilities through taking in information that may hold off a conclusion. Once I have all the info, comparing it to the feeling I have of what is true about myself is not difficult.

Considering that INFPs are one of the most common types on these MBTI message boards, we clearly come to a conclusion and are comfortable with assigning ourselves a type after enough info is taken in.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

so mystic is ENFP now? no wonder he bothers me so much