First 910111213 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Okay, now show me where I did that?
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I've been watching you and thinking you are (still) an infj. Thought that from the beginning on that other thread of yours. In fact, it's funny to see you started a thread yesterday, coz I was trying to find a pc way to tell you that I think you are my brutha......but I didn't want to offend you. What were your parents types again?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Mystic Tater is an XNFX N dom. We live. We die. Ne nor Ni counts. The new function of Nei exists. Use it wisely as it is a very powerful function. Yea I better cut it. This is getting nowhere for me and I should probably get some sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    Umm...either that or you just have a bad memory.
    Solitary Walker and Little Linguist are ESFPs? I don't think so, kiddo. Lol.

I'll say it one more time, I have never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
    You saying "ESFP" is not the same as having a conversation about ESFPs.
    We were talking about you mistyping Little Linguist as ESTJ.

Cut the crap, Sim.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Solitary Walker and Little Linguist are ESFPs? I don't think so, kiddo. Lol.

I'll say it one more time, I have never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
    You saying "ESFP" is not the same as having a conversation about ESFPs.
    We were talking about you mistyping Little Linguist as ESTJ.

Cut the crap, Sim.
    You responded to that post, so I assumed (perhaps erroneously) that you must have read all of it, including the part where I compared you to an ESFP.

So when you said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" I thought you might be referencing this recent exchange.

Whether or not you've actually had a conversation with me about ESFPs is immaterial; the fact that I recently compared you to them in a discussion that we had suggests that you might be referencing it by saying, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" What is it that I'm supposed to "remember" if not a recent example of you being compared to ESFPs?

You responded to that post, so I assumed (perhaps erroneously) that you must have read all of it, including the part where I compared you to an ESFP.

So when you said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" I thought you might be referencing this recent exchange.

Whether or not you've actually had a conversation with me about ESFPs is immaterial; the fact that I recently compared you to them in a discussion that we had suggests that you might be referencing it by saying, "I'm an ESFP, remember?" What is it that I'm supposed to "remember" if not a recent example of you being compared to ESFPs?
    I do not read your entire post when it is long, because your posts are so frequently filled with nonsense.
    I merely picked a type out of the air that is unlike me, to make a point.
    "Remember" was also a joke.

Had I said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?"
    The meaning would be the same.

But the point still stands, I never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
    Why you think we did, is absurd.
    That entire thread is about generalizations and stereotypes, not ESFPs.

Jesus Christ.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I do not read your entire post when it is long, because your posts are so frequently filled with nonsense.
    Aww, and I was just getting used to not being a pretentious windbag.

I merely picked a type out of the air that is unlike me, to make a point.
    "Remember" was also a joke.

Had I said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?"
    The meaning would be the same.
    Well that's fair enough, but it's easy to see how I'd make that connection given the recent exchange regarding you and ESFPs.

If I had recently compared you to a woman with big tits in another thread, and you said, "I'm a woman with big tits, remember?", it follows that I would assume you're referring to the recent event.

But the point still stands, I never had a conversation with you about ESFPs.
    Why you think we did, is absurd.
    That entire thread is about generalizations and stereotypes, not ESFPs.

Jesus Christ.
    ...it doesn't matter whether you responded to that specific part of the post as long as I know you read it. Let's go through this again:

1) I recently compared you to ESFPs,
    2) You responded to the post in which I did it, leading me to believe you had read it, and
    3) You said, "I'm an ESFP, remember?", leading me to believe you were referencing this recent comparison in a post I knew for a fact you had read because you responded to it!

Whether or not you actually mentioned ESFPs in your response is entirely irrelevant. You're really stretching here.

The Prophet Mohammed.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by aphrodite-gone-awry View Post
    I've been watching you and thinking you are (still) an infj. Thought that from the beginning on that other thread of yours. In fact, it's funny to see you started a thread yesterday, coz I was trying to find a pc way to tell you that I think you are my brutha......but I didn't want to offend you. What were your parents types again?
    Don't worry about it. My mom is an ENFJ, and I am inconclusive about my father. Initially I thought he was an ISTJ, but my reasoning has dissipated over time. I'm wondering if he's an INFP who's been forced to use his Si and Te in order to cope with his environment. These two types can actually be relatively similar on the surface, but vastly different on the interior. Especially when you implement the functional development with age (they're both middle aged). Grr, I wish I could figure it out.
    Okay, now show me where I did that?
    Not you. Me.

Whether or not you actually mentioned ESFPs in your response is entirely irrelevant. You're really stretching here.
    The person who is stretching, is you.
    Apparently you think talking to yourself, is the same thing as having an actual conversation.

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Ragingkatsuki View Post
    Mystic Tater is an XNFX N dom. We live. We die. Ne nor Ni counts. The new function of Nei exists. Use it wisely as it is a very powerful function. Yea I better cut it. This is getting nowhere for me and I should probably get some sleep.
    Lol. Thank you sensei Katsuki.