I have a fictional character that I would like to be typed as a real person. Iíve put some thought into what her basic motivations will be based on. And I will admit, some of these reflect traits in myself, but thatís not what I want to discuss. It should be interesting to see what anyone thinks this person's type would be if real.
She has the following qualities:
1. Feels extreme uneasiness dealing with people one-on-one.
2. Has friends she can trust enough to hang out with, but not enough to share her inner thoughts with. This stems from knowing she has to pretend to have a personality around people or else they become uninterested in her. The pretending is a lot less with friends, but is still there to an annoying degree for her.
3. Wants to be able to trust someone to where the acting does not need to be present to have a positive relation with someone.
4. She thinks most people are dumb because sheís always playing the safe observer before jumping into a new situation and always finds senseless contradictions about people. Because of this, she wants people to make sense so she can trust or love someone, but it never happens. In rare cases, when feeling exceptionally betrayed, these observations get unleashed under great frustration and cold anger that leaves people devastated enough to not want anything to do with her ever again. Afterwards, she feels distraught from her conscious reflection that tells her what she did was stupid and wrong because now sheís completely alone, but doesnít want to be. But she doesnít regret what she has done because she understands it made sense to her at the time.
5. As a critical observer she does her best to remain neutral about everything involving people because their contradictory nature makes it impossible to trust any of them, unless she can observe otherwise in a person.
6. People with charisma makes her feel the most uncomfortable she has ever felt. This is because people with charisma tend to manipulate her into doing things she doesnít want to do in an effort to portray the correct personality.
7. Human interaction is confusing and tiring to her because she has to try to make a conscious effort to block out the right noises and stimuli, external and internal, in order to pretend to have a personality for people. She understands she has to do this because she canít trust anyone to understand or help her appropriately. And if most people knew thoughts, she thinks they would tell her she is lazy or depressed.
8. She enjoys good television shows and movies with complex and interesting characters that have intrinsic meanings between them. She enjoys music that is complex and let's her tap into some imaginative emotion. Sheís inspired and moved by characters that show their complex inner workings, regardless of whether or not they might be labeled as good or evil. Often hates the idea of marking people villains and heroes (evil and good). Is most moved by characters who disregard feelings and societal values, protocols, and motivations to try to create a world where there will be little or no suffering between people. These characters also often have deep appreciation and love for the people around them, even if it they canít show it.
9. Because of 1-8 above she desires to live a life alone studying and enjoying the world around her. But really she would prefer if she could have people to be occasionally be around that she can trust enough to not have to feel she has to have a personality for them.
What do you think?