First 1234 Last

MBTI
    ENFJ

INTP

E 5 I 9
    S 5 N 9
    T 8 F 6
    P 8 J 6

Then again, many of the questions didn't make sense to me.

I am going to guess INFP or INFJ is actually closer.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

OK, read this page: Philosophical Exegesis

And tell us which ones you identify with. Feel free to take the initiative and dig a bit deeper, instead of asking everyone else to discover your type via telepathy.
    Hello

MBTI
    ENFJ

You mean you guys aren't all telepaths?

aww...

definitely Fi/Te. Or Te/Fi. Whichever comes first.

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Define "some" and "idea" and "of" and "your" and "preferences."
    INTP

k sry I'm outta here

MBTI
    ENFJ

If it helps, socionics thinks I'm an ISTj.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    Helllloooooo....

Have you evertaken an online MBTI test?

6. Take this: Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory
    damn it, and I got ENTX again.
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    Feel free to take the initiative and dig a bit deeper, instead of asking everyone else to discover your type via telepathy.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Halla74 View Post
    And I will add one:

6. Take this: Thomson-Maidenbaum Personality Inventory

Just don't ponder on all the damn questions for 10 minutes each.
    Read the bloody questions, and respond.
    Go.

I actually hate this test ...though it did give me EXFJ (so it cant be THAT bad)

I'm always busy with something. The amount of yarn I've gone through in the last two months is ridiculous because I've been on a yarnwork (knit and crochet) kick that hasn't really died down. Sometimes I get on writing kicks and drawing kicks and even when I'm on one doesn't mean that I completely stop doing the other.

I heard from someone yesterday that they can watch TV most of the time, I think that's a horrible existence. Then again I work on this shit most of the time and don't go out with friends every day like most people and most would think that was a horrible existence. I don't really understand much of it.

With writing I really, really, really value input. It could be good or bad input but just the fact that someone's reading it, and I'm not doing it for my health really encourages me. This is not true for knitting, but it's somewhat true for drawing, but if there's no one to show the drawing to the quality just goes downhill a bit, but I don't stop completely. With music, I much prefer to have someone with me than alone.

I do like company a lot but I don't like the "OMFG YER HERE WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING OMFGEXCITINGOMFG". If I like you we could just hang around or go grocery shopping or something, I don't really care. I'd just like to keep you around. If I don't like you, it is much more preferable to completely ignore you than it is to ruin you.
    I think this either indicates "extrovert" or "affiliative" (not necessarily both). I have an ESTP friend who has to do god damn everything "with somone". Myself and my ENTJ friend laugh about his inability to ever be alone. However, he is ESTP and therefore "pragmatic" over "affiliative". Then there are affiliative people who are definitely reserved and "introverted".

I think it would be important to establish that you are a female. A female ISTJ would look a lot different from a male one .

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    OK, read this page: Philosophical Exegesis

And tell us which ones you identify with. Feel free to take the initiative and dig a bit deeper, instead of asking everyone else to discover your type via telepathy.
    I see I've finally brought you over to the dark side ...my philosophical exegesis cult is growing!!!

If it helps, socionics thinks I'm an ISTj.
    According to a chart that Greed gave me. An ISTj socion has certain odds of being MBTI types:

2:1:1:1:.5:.5:.5
    ISTJ > ENTJ = ESTJ = ISTP > INTJ = INTP = ISFJ

If you're an affiliaitive person, then that would leave ISFJ, ISTJ and ESTJ.

Could ISFP be an option?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Babylon Candle View Post
    I actually hate this test ...though it did give me EXFJ (so it cant be THAT bad)

I think this either indicates "extrovert" or "affiliative" (not necessarily both). I have an ESTP friend who has to do god damn everything "with somone". Myself and my ENTJ friend laugh about his inability to ever be alone. However, he is ESTP and therefore "pragmatic" over "affiliative". Then there are affiliative people who are definitely reserved and "introverted".

I think it would be important to establish that you are a female. A female ISTJ would look a lot different from a male one .

I see I've finally brought you over to the dark side ...my philosophical exegesis cult is growing!!!

According to a chart that Greed gave me. An ISTj socion has certain odds of being MBTI types:

2:1:1:1:.5:.5:.5
    ISTJ > ENTJ = ESTJ = ISTP > INTJ = INTP = ISFJ

If you're an affiliaitive person, then that would leave ISFJ, ISTJ and ESTJ.

Could ISFP be an option?
    I may be affiliative? (doesn't know exactly what this means)...

I don't see why ISFP isn't an option.

I think you are a type 4(w5)--The individualist (Bohemian)

I believe you are a fairly healthy 4.

Do these descriptions fit you?:
    Level 1 (At Their Best): Profoundly creative, expressing the personal and the universal, possibly in a work of art. Inspired, self-renewing and regenerating: able to transform all their experiences into something valuable: self-creative.

Level 2: Self-aware, introspective, on the "search for self," aware of feelings and inner impulses. Sensitive and intuitive both to self and others: gentle, tactful, compassionate.
    4 - Enneagram Type Four: The Individualist

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield