• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Aaaah...more friends....more friends.....

MBTI Type
INFJ
You can guess what this thread is about.....more friends! mhpf.

Sooooo.

1.)

Is the singer in my band. I'm rather pretty sure of her type, but want to have your opinion.....
She is really active, doing something all the time, and making things up all the time. Extremely creative, can invent lyrics off the cut....and has really crazy associations. She is very warm-hearted and open, but also black and white in her views. Has studied stage design, as is excellent at creating stuff with her hands, painting, drawing, making things out of papier maché.... She falls in and out of love very often, and has a lot of changing relationships...... She wants to change the world with her art, wants to be an artist, even though she is disillusioned about changing the world she hates resignation.
Extremely unpunctual, sometimes forgets to show up for rehearsals, cannot change this, and says about herself she had ADD. Does not take criticism well.

2.)

Guitarist in my band, has some similarities with the singer: Thinks in black and white. Wants to change the world, sees himself as visionary....and says his actions have always to be extreme. hard to explain. He wrote a song about himself and mediocracy, contrasting him with "average" people how he calls them....he sees himself above average, and distances himself from people who have "worldy" interests, and do not live in order to create something bigger. But he would also join in destroying the world....not only in saving it. Some lyrics go like this "I have written days and you read hours. Oh God you do it all the time. I walk for miles and you move inches. That's your current state of mind. So if the world falls down today I'll built it up again tomorrow, if you set it all in flames, I will be your gasoline".
He also says of himself that he has ADD. He is not warm-hearted and does not really care for others feelings, or at least he does not REACT towards others feelings. When he is achieving something he thinks what this will bring him in the future. He wants to achieve in order to have possibilities and opportunities in the future. He also extremely unpunctual and says he cannot change that. Somehow he is the "drive" of the band, forcing us to practive etc.
He does not like wordplay for its own sake, but always looks for sincere meaning.
Has studied German and political science, but also political science was his passion. He was REALLY pragmatic about german....he said he picked that because it was the "easiest" subject for him to study, and he was really pragmatic about writing papers. he only put so much effort into them as he thought he needed in order to pass, and only when the grades counted would he be REALLY REALLY REALLY extremely ambitious and give his best (then overpreparing). He is excellent in talking his way out OF ANYTHING. Likes to argue until he has defeated you......

3.) A friend from school. Very imaginative, you never know if what she tells you is true, she makes a lot of things up and embroiders stories she tells (I have heard the same stories in different ways). She is an artist, studies art and maths, and is especially creative in drypoint, making extremely abstract graphics. She is extremely warm-hearted an open, always kind to everybody, but this is sometimes just a mask (which is easy for me to notice), always smiling (but maybe hiding that she feels miserable).

Extremely talkative and engaging, interested in your motivations, feelings, thought, etc. Prone to worry about the future. Exaggerates ALL the time. Extremely enthusiastic. But I think there are only few people who know her "really", what is really going on inside her.

Even though she is one of the most creative persons I know, she really sucked at English in school (which was one of her major fields of study). Her english is awful, I have to admit, and she is not good at interpreting any kind of literature etc.

Very aware of how others perceive her, her clothing is rather traditional, very elegant.

Somehow traditional, is already married, but really really afraid of getting into stereotypical gender roles (her husband is a lawyer and would like her to stay home and care for the future kids). She says she is an ARTIST and wants to be an ARTIST and not a housewife.
I have really good times with her interpreting lyrics and anlysing music, the structure of songs and the interplay of lyrics and the structure of songs......

AAah. I'm sorry to bother you.

I have some guesses..... I think all of them are extraverts, I am completely sure with No. 1).

My guesses are for No 1.) ENFP, No 2.) ENTP and numer 3.) ENFJ

but I would really appreciate your help.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
3.) A friend from school. Very imaginative, you never know if what she tells you is true, she makes a lot of things up and embroiders stories she tells (I have heard the same stories in different ways). She is an artist, studies art and maths, and is especially creative in drypoint, making extremely abstract graphics. She is extremely warm-hearted an open, always kind to everybody, but this is sometimes just a mask (which is easy for me to notice), always smiling (but maybe hiding that she feels miserable).

Extremely talkative and engaging, interested in your motivations, feelings, thought, etc. Prone to worry about the future. Exaggerates ALL the time. Extremely enthusiastic. But I think there are only few people who know her "really", what is really going on inside her.

Even though she is one of the most creative persons I know, she really sucked at English in school (which was one of her major fields of study). Her english is awful, I have to admit, and she is not good at interpreting any kind of literature etc.

Very aware of how others perceive her, her clothing is rather traditional, very elegant.

Somehow traditional, is already married, but really really afraid of getting into stereotypical gender roles (her husband is a lawyer and would like her to stay home and care for the future kids). She says she is an ARTIST and wants to be an ARTIST and not a housewife.
I have really good times with her interpreting lyrics and anlysing music, the structure of songs and the interplay of lyrics and the structure of songs......

I think number three could be either ENFJ or just as easily ESFJ. In fact, I think most of what you have written applies more to enneagram. I could see a
3w2 so/sx ESFJ or ENFJ (or even ESFP). Basically, we need more information :D

Asterion

Ruler of the Stars
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My guesses are for No 1.) ENFP, No 2.) ENTP and numer 3.) ENFJ

but I would really appreciate your help.

Funny you typed them that way, because that's exactly what I typed them as :)

3 is probably not ESFJ, she seems to have those SJ like ideas, but most of it's attributable to Fe dominance.

MBTI Type
INFJ
3 tested yesterday, but only the human metrics test, and she had ISFJ..... but I'm still not completely convinced by the S..... she has those SJ ideas, but.... I always got an N-feeling. I know this does not help much..... I don't really know what kind of information I could provide, since we are not THAAAT close....

I'm rather confident with 1 and 2, and good to know you agree on that, King-Of-Despair....