• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

ESTP or?

Rictor33

MBTI Type
ESTP
I match pretty much all the criteria for ESTP except at times I'd rather play video games (competitive) than go out and socialize with those I already know, engage in idle small talk etc.. Most times I am socially outgoing, but other times only with those who I feel are competant and capable of understanding/appreciating what I have to say.. I am not a big fan of small talk, that does not seem to ESTPish? If the topic at hand does not interest me, I am more likely to a. Change the topic b. Walk away from the conversation and find something stimulating to me.. Is it odd that I feel contempt for those who are sensitive, idealistic types? That I feel they are full of crap and have urges to tell them so? Maybe I'm just an ESTP turned bitter asshole? Any thoughts? Took the Enneagram and got equal in 7 and 8, trying to figure out which one of them is the lead and which one is the kicker.