User Tag List

First 234

brainheart

seriously tourist- how can you say these things and not be an f. I don't get it. You are so stinking warm and fuzzy! You are a cozy old house on a snowy winter's day! I mean, come on...

Funny, I've been thinking a lot about isfj in the last 24 hours and when I was reading the description you popped into my brain. and then i click on to this post and xntp here is saying the same thing. I know you say no, but just saying. You seem very si+fe. But again, like i know.

Look at the post I just put on jeffster's whats my type and tell me which of those three you pick. I mean, if you want to.

I'm getting so ready to throw in the towel when it comes to this whole mbti goofiness. No one seems to be able to get a handle on their type. So silly...

MBTI
    iSFj
    Enneagram
    2 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Tourist View Post
    Hi Giggly,
    I am really pretty sure that I am some sort of SP. The only one that I believe that I am not is ESTP!
    ISFJ is such a wonderful, friendly, and caring type! I just want to hug and squeeze all of my ISFJ friends! The suggestion that I too might be an ISFJ made me smile! But, no, ISFJ is probably not me
    I've got far too much Se and not enough Si to be any kind of SJ. And, yes, whenever I take one of these personality tests, my "J" score is really, really low!!! I'd go to the personality store to buy some J but then I get distracted by a rainbow or a snowflake so... maybe tomorrow!!!
    But... sharing a personality type with you, Giggly, that would have been soooo cool!!!
    I hope that you're having a good day!
    Thanks, WT. That's hilarious and very sweet. I agree with you that you have tons of Se. Se is my absolute favorite of all the functions! I love to see it and experience it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by brainheart View Post
    I'm getting so ready to throw in the towel when it comes to this whole mbti goofiness. No one seems to be able to get a handle on their type. So silly...
    lol

I also think it's amusing when Walking tourist and Jeffster question their type.
    They'll always be ISFP to me.