User Tag List

View Poll Results: Is Jeffster an ESFP?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEEEEAHH! ESFP!! HELL YEAHHHHH1! RARWRRR!!

    24 57.14%
  • No, you idiot, you have no social skills, you're ISFP.

    15 35.71%
  • You're actually some other type and a big fat liar.

    7 16.67%
  • Gorgonzola is a cool word.

    27 64.29%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 5678 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 73

  1. #61
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    In case you would try to pin down the fact that i said, not being able to start conversations with friends as a weakness he needs to improve upon -


    Good point. I never know what to say to people at first, it usually takes a little time for me to open up. But I feel like I have improved in this area somewhat
    Will prove that I am not the only one who shares that feeling.


    ----------------------------------------------------------------

    It should also be mentioned that I wasn't implying in this thread that having not being able to start a conversation with a friend as a weakness, but was trying to say -

    "You will overcome your weaknesses as time goes by. Unless you are an idiot."

  2. #62
    Dali
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Mooooooooo! Sorry! Why did you change your name to Lohengrin?
    I felt like a name change and selected my current one from a character in a Wagner opera which I like listening to.

  3. #63
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    Based on the few IRL interactions, I'd say ISFP. I think you're sociable, and you lack reservation.. but I don't think these qualities alone make you E over I.
    Cool, I was hoping one of the four members of this forum that's actually met me in person would chime in.

    Mainly.. I look for social situations that *eventually* drain you. As if you have to recharge. Generally speaking, I don't see you extremely eager to do extroverted things, but I do see you willing and able.. So, for now, I'm sticking still with ISFP.
    So, what are some examples of "extroverted things?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    "You will overcome your weaknesses as time goes by. Unless you are an idiot."
    Curzon, I didn't think you were calling me an idiot. I understood your point and I think it's probably largely accurate. A little while back, I did an audio blog thingy where I talked about how the "Composer" role fits me best but "Performer" is a definitely strong second suit that has developed/improved over time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lohengrin View Post
    I felt like a name change and selected my current one from a character in a Wagner opera which I like listening to.
    Ah. I don't like it. Change it back.

    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  4. #64
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    Curzon, I didn't think you were calling me an idiot. I understood your point and I think it's probably largely accurate.
    Thank you.

    ------------------

    "Composer" role fits me best but "Performer" is a definitely strong second suit that has developed/improved over time.
    Yes as I said earlier as people mature (I am not talking about age here though age is a main factor), people start to balance. Thereby introverts would be more extroverted and extroverts would be more introverted.

    -------------------

    I have couple of ISFP acquaintances I 1st typed as ESFPs, but later realized they were simply extroverted introverts.

  5. #65
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    interesting jeffster...

    "whatever" was talking with me about Se dominant in pm...told me to take a cognitive functions test, and i got esfp. i've gotten esfp in socionics too. yet once again, i'm unclear on my type

  6. #66
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    So what is your conclusion, Jeffster? ESFP or ISFP?

  7. #67
    veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lux Aeterna View Post
    So what is your conclusion, Jeffster? ESFP or ISFP?
    Conclusion?

    Quit pretending you're not a J.

    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  8. #68
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    you've always struck me as more dominant perceiver but what the hell do I know?

  9. #69
    Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Posts
    6,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Conclusion?

    Quit pretending you're not a J.

    Byte, byte, byte........

    I'm not an evooooo J.

    Now hush and tell me what your conclusion is!!!!!!!

  10. #70
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    which:

    - I have a need for immediate hands-on experience to feel in contact with life. Life is, after all, right now. I prefer situations that change often enough to hold my attention.

    - I have a need to live a life of purpose, do something meaningful and good. I expect great things from myself, from my life. It can get a little lonely sometimes, because I know most people don't think like this.

    - I live my life according to my inner priorities. What matters to me is what I know about. I can't learn and acquire enough when it comes to the things I love. And the things I love are fairly limited.

    EDIT: let me know when you figure this out because whatever you are is what my husband his. Just looked at your blog and then looked at his blog and i had a difficult time distinguishing between the two. It really is uncanny the similarities.

    And then you can tell me what I am, just for kicks!

Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Should ISTP and ESFP both be SP Artisians grouped within the same temperament or not?
    By RaptorWizard in forum The SP Arthouse (ESFP, ISFP, ESTP, ISTP)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-19-2013, 03:53 AM
  2. Entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity
    By ygolo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-18-2007, 05:00 PM
  3. What should everyone be doing right now?
    By RansomedbyFire in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 02:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO