Yeah, this is another of these threads. Sorry if it's annoying......
But I have really been thinking about that for a while, and I just can't figure out
I met her in uni, and we immediately connected. I had the feeling of having me a soulmate.
- She can appear a little arrogant if you don't know her, but I think this is due to some social insecurity
- She is the most intelligent person I know. Really really creative, comes up with a lot of ideas, really future-oriented and connecting things all the time
- If you talk with her about your problems, she is always looking for some good implications....this is a wonderful gift, I think. she is so creative with finding good implications (I thought this must be Ni....)
- She is really good in abstract thinking. She has studies dramatics and english, and her papers were always highly theoretical and innovative; connecting a lot of ideas
- She likes to plan things in advance
- She enjoys things that are funny in a "strange" way....don't know how to explain this..... e.g. the British comedy "The Mighty Boosh" might be a good example of her kind of humour
- She is pretty talkative, if she knows you she talks about her problems etc. freely without waiting for the other person to ask much
- She can be very enthusiastic. I'd say she is very passionate about everything, positively or negatively
- She is really a perfectionist
- In general, she seems to be a very balanced person. However, she can also "explode" and have a temper...especially when her basic mood is not the best.....
- She is really indecisive. She explained her reasons: She wants to get the best of life in every moment, to make the best decision....I mean...that's probably what everyone thinks who is indecisive ....
- she has only a few close friends
- recently she has started things like enjoying cooking, knitting etc ....
- she's really into pets..... recently into micropigs
- she is not very traditional, and very liberal in her values, e.g. concerning homosexual marriage, and tolerance is an important value she would want to pass on to her children (hypothetically)
- when meeting her with my bf, she was really trying to initiate much of the conversation, to make everyone comfortable
ah, can't think of anything else at the moment..... the thing is, I actually was sure that she is an INFJ like myself....but...maybe this was just because I thought we get along so well.......then I thought she could be any other NF, but recently I have come to think that she could easily be an INTJ........
what do you think?