Thread: ENFJ vs INFJ

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Default ENFJ vs INFJ

Soooooooooo It has been brought to my attention that I am not an introvert. and since I think this might have some validity I am posting it. Opinions? Personal Testamonies? Thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sx

How many Se things do you do in a day? Do you drive fast, play first person shooters, bungee jump, hanglide, skydive, dine at fine restaurants just to feel good about yourself...etc., etc.?

Because if you are ENFJ, you'll do all those things when you're stressed out, to chill out. When you're INFJ, you'll do all those things when you're 50, and only at the behest of everyone who is bored because you're somewhat a fuddy-duddy if not absoleutely lovable.
    Love is the point.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post
    How many Se things do you do in a day? Do you drive fast, play first person shooters, bungee jump, hanglide, skydive, dine at fine restaurants just to feel good about yourself...etc., etc.?

Because if you are ENFJ, you'll do all those things when you're stressed out, to chill out. When you're INFJ, you'll do all those things when you're 50, and only at the behest of everyone who is bored because you're somewhat a fuddy-duddy if not absoleutely lovable.
    I love leopard prints and splurging on awesome stuff that looks kick ass and insane coloured make up, my friends think I am hilarious and I love to make friends with everyone. I don't drive fast because I don't want to get a ticket.
    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    St. Stephen took rocks and St. Sebastian took arrows. You only have to take some jerks on an internet forum. Nut up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzcrossed View Post

Not necessarily true. I love driving fast, if I'm the one driving. I'll give the extreme sports though, take them, they're all yours.
    "It is not length of life, but depth of life." ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thought breeds thought." ~ Henry David Thoreau