**Note: Please read title as "INTUITIVE Introvert".
I am a little bad at this.
I tested as an INFP when I was 9 years old. Since then, I have understood the test, and almost always gotten the same answer out of it, perhaps because of my preconceived notion of my personality type. But after more recently reading the type description, and analyzing myself, I am not so sure.
I am almost completely certain that I am an Introverted and an iNtuitive. I used to function more as an Extrovert when I was younger, but I am fairly certain that I prefer to get my energy from being alone.
Also, having grown up in a family that strongly favored N-ness, I, much to my chagrin, cannot function as an S at all. >___<
Here are some of my traits-
- I am EXTREMELY sensitive (almost anything can make me cry)
- I care a lot about other people.
- I try to make everyone feel comfortable
- People usually see me as being very sweet and friendly
- I am COMPLETELY OBLIVIOUS to how people are feeling and am a TERRIBLE judge of character (E.g. my thought process - he is smiling so he must be happy.)
- I don't usually pick up on social norms
- I cannot write at all, I cannot evoke emotion through my writing, I cannot express myself through words. The only writing I enjoy is science fiction, and I am harshly judged for my lack of explanation in character emotions.
- I prioritize logic largely over emotion, rarely even factor feeling into the equation
- I am a strong math student, and prefer math to writing and literature.
- I also enjoy science, almost anything that can be explained logically and has an exact equation and answer.
- I look up random facts constantly, just for the sake of knowing. (This could also be a J trait.)
So what am I? A logical F? A sensitive T?
- I enjoy hanging out with people spontaneously, (when it fits into my schedule.)
- I prefer having made a decision than before
- I like keeping my schedule open
- I work better with deadlines
- It doesn't take much to change my opinion about something.
- I love to plan things and write them on my calendar and I hate it when things don't go according to plan
- I get stressed out when I am late
- I get extremely stressed when people show up unexpected or there is a drastic change in a plan
- I am adaptable on occasion but feel very disturbed if something unexpected happens (e.g. people show up at my house without warning)
- when I focus, I really focus
- I make so many lists every day, constantly organizing
- I ENJOY organizing and cleaning
- I come off as a "know it all" sometimes, without meaning to.
I can relate to the descriptions of INFP, INFJ, INTP, and INTJ, but none of them stand out strongly to me. I really want to know who/what I am, to better understand myself and others.
Maybe I am none of these? Could I be an E?
Also, although I am far from it, if I could be any type, I would be an ISFP. If someone could teach me this, I'd be eternally grateful. Is it possible to intentionally change your type?