MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    OK, now I'm convinced it is.
    Aw, I was hoping you would debate more. =\ You always make really good observations about things, and you are really good at synthesizing your thoughts on the theory into something that's easy to read and insightful. I love me some INTPs/LIIs.

/derail

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula View Post
    Ah, so much information! Thank you guys, so helpful!!

I will figure my enneagram type, temperament & understand the rest of these links I have here.

I think you're right BlackCat, my enneagram will probably help uncover the motives behind my personality.

You're welcome! Keep us updated on your progress too.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

Quote Originally Posted by BlackCat View Post
    Aw, I was hoping you would debate more. =\ You always make really good observations about things, and you are really good at synthesizing your thoughts on the theory into something that's easy to read and insightful. I love me some INTPs/LIIs.

/derail
    [youtube=uXiU6kiq_Ms]It's left the tracks, but this train ain't stopping[/youtube]
    Hello

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Quote Originally Posted by VagrantFarce View Post
    [youtube=uXiU6kiq_Ms]It's left the tracks, but this train ain't stopping[/youtube]
    This is the best thing I've ever seen, I can't stop watching it.

I can't believe they seriously put that in there! Too many amazing things at once. (ME2 and G&S)
    Living is never a waste of time.

MBTI
    TNT

I think you're an ENTP. Sensitivity and caring about people seems like your tertiary Fe which is probably very well developed. But still you value logic above it and that's auxiliary Ti. Ti and Fe are very close on ENTPs function list(Ti second and Fe third) so ENTPs can come across as feelers when you view them superficially from the outside. The fact that you're totally unsure about your type indicates P because a J is pushed to settle and conclude everything. A J would put lowercase letters but would have their type(like eNTJ or iNfJ).

ENTPs are said to be the most introverted of the extroverts so maybe you started to withdraw because science is more fun to you than boring people. I'm an ENTJ and I find more than half of the people I talk to boring so I just listen and wait for the first chance to get the hell out of there.

George Carlin is allegedly an ENTP(which I agree with) and you should see this: YouTube - George Carlin - People Are Fucking Boring

I hope I've been helpful.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Thanks, sticker.
    My Results
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************* (37.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31.7)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.7)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************** (15.6)
    unused

I am not quite sure what this means, but they suggested I was INTP, ENTP, or ISTJ.
    clear cut INTP from this...but your description sounded ISFJ in some parts. What sort of parents do you have? did you grow up in an NT surrounding?

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

I just wanted to thank you all again, you have been very helpful in my self-(re)discovery. It's weird realizing I'm a T (even that I could be a T) after thinking I was an F for half my life... suddenly I feel empowered, confident, and more myself.

Ace: I've considered that I might be an E before, although the ENTP description I've read doesn't quite fit a couple things, such as (from Personality Page):
    "This ability to intuitively understand people and situations puts the ENTP at a distinct advantage in their lives. They generally understand things quickly and with great depth."

I do not understand people intuitively, and am usually a little oblivious to my surroundings. Not to specific things, but to people. (which made me think I was a TJ) It also takes me a little while to pick up on things, abstract or not.
    However ENTP's are one of my favorite types, and that has helped me to understand a couple things, about them and myself. Also, I love George Carlin and could always relate to his "in-your-face" comedy.
    I appreciate your input, Ace. I will continue to consider it for now.

Babylon Candle: After some convincing, my mom thinks I might be an INTP or INTJ. My mom & stepfather, who I grew up with, are ENFP and INTJ respectively. My dad, who I spend considerably less time with, is an INTP.
    I grew up with NT values from the two father figures in my life, but have a little more trouble relating to my mom.
    They favored intuition highly over sensing, and I still have trouble picking up on a lot of social norms. This has led me to consider if I was really an S in disguise for my childhood but being S simply "wasn't an option". I still doubt it though.
    It depends on whether type is more nature or nurture. Either way would point to being an N, though.

BlackCat: You were right, I tested as a 1 for the Enneagram type, but was very close to being a 2. Now I just need to figure out what that means....
    For my temperament, I took a short test. Rationalist was first, followed by a tie of Idealist and Traditionalist.

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    ISTp

It depends on whether type is more nature or nurture. Either way would point to being an N, though.
    Exactly the same question that I posted some time ago. :O Both my parents are SJs so I was wondering, like you, if N "wasn't an option" for my case. Now I wonder what happens if I have parents like yours.
    Everyone is unique. ...Just like everyone else.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Video Challenge

Thanks, sticker.
    My Results
    extraverted Sensing (Se) ***************** (17.8)
    limited use
    introverted Sensing (Si) ************************************* (37.1)
    excellent use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) *********************************** (35)
    good use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ******************************* (31.7)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) *************************************** (39.1)
    excellent use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) ***************************************** (41.2)
    excellent use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) ********************** (22.7)
    limited use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) *************** (15.6)
    unused

I am not quite sure what this means, but they suggested I was INTP, ENTP, or ISTJ.
    These tests are normally really inaccurate, but I'll analyse anyway.

I'd guess Ti or Te dominant. They are your top two and there is low scores for the matching inferior functions.

With Te you will have Si or Ni as auxiliary. Si Ne is clearly a better combination for auxiliary and tertiary than Ni Se. So ESTJ is best bet if Te dominant.

If Ti dominant you will have Ne or Se auxiliary. Ne Si is a far better choice from that than Se Ni, so INTP.

Does the ESTJ profile seem at all familiar?
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I had an extremely strange childhood, but basically I grew up with my mom and stepfather, ENFP and INTJ. From a young age they were constantly talking about the MBTI. When I took it I came out as an INFP, and it became a fact. I am an INFP.
    Wow, interesting. I wonder what it would be like to grow up in a "MBTI family."
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    -
    Socionics
    -

Quote Originally Posted by sticker View Post
    Exactly the same question that I posted some time ago. :O Both my parents are SJs so I was wondering, like you, if N "wasn't an option" for my case. Now I wonder what happens if I have parents like yours.
    Hah! That is interesting. Want to do a trade?

Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    Does the ESTJ profile seem at all familiar?
    Not at all. Does that make me INTP?
    Being an INTP might explain why I confused myself for INFP/INTJ...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffster View Post
    Wow, interesting. I wonder what it would be like to grow up in a "MBTI family."
    It broke me brain.