• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is my younger brother?

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I already posted a 'type me' thread for myself, and was typed as an INFJ. Now, I really want to figure out my brother's type. Any help is much appreciated.

-He always has a small group that he hangs around with for a long time; he doesn't make new friends often.
-He prefers practical work to theoretical work.
-He wants to be a car salesman when he's older.
-He takes things as they come; if a movie is in the DVD, he will watch it. His desires are simple and he does not like planning.
-He is fairly unemotional; whenever I cry during a movie he says it's 'stupid' to do so; he doesn't like to talk about feelings.
-He is obsessed with being right a lot of the time.
-His main interests are lots and lots of World of WarCraft, watching shows like South Park, and also shows like Mythbusters. He doesn't do much else.
-He is described as funny, weird and crazy by others. I would describe him as uncomplicated, zany and defensive.
-He can be very shy when meeting new people, so much so that he will hide away in a room to avoid it. He is very loud and gregarious around those he knows, though.
-He seems to be always full of energy, running around, making weird noises (he does this a lot) and barging into people.
-He is incredibly lazy at times, consuming food and playing WoW ALL THE TIME.

Cheers for the help, guys.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sounds ISTP for me.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
my first thought was ISTP

Aphex

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Cheers guys, that was my closest type for him too.